PDA

View Full Version : 6th Ed Genestealer cult

Denzark
11-01-2012, 04:38 AM
I just thunked me a thunk.

You can't do allies with bugz.

But what about a IG with Chaos Daemons list (or vice versa) and use genestealers and hybrids as the models? I would say that the daemons would probably need to be bloodletters or daemonettes to work.

So purestrain = daemons, Magus = Psyker lord, hybrids = maybe elites? Patriarch = greater Daemon or DP, maybe herald at a pinch. Limousine = Chimaera.

Pretty sure I have too many projects on to take up but what other crosses are there?

Remember not trying to incorporate Nids, but the old school cult.

isotope99
11-01-2012, 10:53 AM
I still like the grey knights henchmen with terminator librarian/master as the patriarch, coteaz as the magus, deathcults as purestrains, warriors as hybrids, chimarae as transports etc. but daemons/IG work too. Herald/daemon prince as magus/patriarch would be good.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
DaemonsxGuard sounds good, I'd think Daemonettes for Purestrain, buffed up Herald for Patriach, Penal Legion for Hybrids (the random ability representing their weird mutations), Primaris Psyker for Magus.

Mr Mystery
11-01-2012, 02:57 PM
To be honest, just do Guard and 'Stealers. So what if it's not tournament legal? As long as you're opponent is cool with it, nonissue.