PDA

View Full Version : 1500 tourney Eldar/DE

godsvendetta777
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
This is my tourney list I've been working on the last few days for the local group that has a lot of 1500 pt games/ tourneys. I made the list based off of a video I just watched on miniwargaming's youtube channel. I just wanted to get some opinions on it. I've got a handful of points to spend and am open to all ideas but would like to stay with the theme.

Karandras- 215pts

Striking Scorpions- 212pts
x10
exarch
Stalker
Shadowstrike

Pathfinders- 120pts x4
x5 pathfinders

Aegis Def Line- 100pts
Quad gun

DE attachment

Kheradruakh- 140pts

Mandrakes- 160pts
x10
night fiend

Wyches 180 pts
x15
haywire grenades

1487 total

So yea, Karandras infiltrates the Wyches into play. Khera drops in to man the gun if needed, if not, he goes IC hunting like he's supposed to. and the Pathfinders surround and suppress. now I'm feeling like I lack anti tank via shooting (reliably) so I'd drop the wyches for warriors if i get enough feedback supporting it. I can also downgrade the pathfinders for points as I've considered using Hornets to outflank, I know it's not infiltrating but it's still got a shock and awe aspect to it. I've also considered dropping pathfinder ability for more rangers total. I'm not quite sure. any help is appreciated. The list should be fun at the very least.