PDA

View Full Version : Paypal A lot of Tau, Suitable for a full army or a large expansion of forces

RobinTrevize
10-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Hey all,

When I first got back into the hobby I chose the Tau as my preferred fighting force. Now that I've had some time to think about it my tastes have changed slightly.

However I did buy a lot of Tau that are now sitting, primed and half assembled in a box.
I want to sell them as a bulk load rather than splitting them up but after creating a basic army list I discovered that it equates to roughly 1500-2000 points worth.

Models in the box;
The entire contents of a Tau battleforce box set, which includes;
12 Fire warriors
12 Kroot Warriors
1 Command battlesuit
1 Stealth team
1 Sniper drone team (Converted from gun drones)
1 Devilfish (With the Hammerhead weapons upgrade pack.

In addition to these I also have;
A Kroot Shaper
A krootox
2 Kroot Hounds
An ethereal
A broadside
A piranha

There are various other bits and pieces that are extras within the box, including some alternative weapons for the battlesuit and some extra bits a pieces from older Tau models.

All bases are also in the box.
Most of the models are at least primed and some are half assembled ready to be painted. Some models such as the fire warriors are semi-painted but not completed.

The entire lot cost at around £160 to buy but I am only looking for £80.
With regards to postage, I don't mind paying a portion of it but obviously because its a large package and its got some weight to it I would appreciate if the buyer could put forward even a couple of quids.

I can accept payments by paypal if that is the easiest option for people or a direct bank transfer can be arranged.

If anyone is after more pictures then just let me know and I'll try to get some uploaded for you.