PDA

View Full Version : Space Wolves Modeling Help Needed

Lednera
10-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Hi guys I need a bit of help trying to design Chooser of the Slain Markers and Rune Priests and other HQ Choices that are not named characters. Staying with the spirit of the codex I am trying to make them as unique as possible any suggestions what bits to use and how to use them to make them?

Lord Gir
10-09-2009, 01:41 AM
If you feel confident with a modelling file, the Inquisitor Lord from the Lord and retinue box (the dude in the gold) has always stood out as a good potential base for a Rune Priest in my eyes. He's got the nice fur lining on his cape, he's practically in power armour, and i don't think it'd be too hard to swap his hammer for a staff, and he's got a cool cybernetic, two-headed eagle (chooser of the slain) modelled on.

PinoyC
10-09-2009, 01:50 AM
have any old NJAL models (he's got a birdie on his shoulder)...also I'm not too impressed w/ it's ability...not too many people use infiltrators over here (they just use outflkank) so unless you're seeing a lot of infiltration, I wouldn't be too excited about it. I guess it can help w/ hitting w/ those Shooty Powers.

It's a familiar...so it also doesn't have to be a bird...I was thinking of using wolf pup looking things myself or psyber skulls