PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the lost primarchs the 2nd and 11th primarchs

Ultisacrifice74
10-23-2012, 12:57 PM
In my personal thought i think the one of the primarchs might have gone rouge like the soul drinkers did when they saw thr flaw of the imperium. maybe the one who went rouge could have been gifted like the blood angels primarch and had a vision that saw how corrupt the imperium could have been. and probably went on some mass genocide killing those who he saw as those who were the corrupt. Which i think the other lost primarch went to go stop him along with Russ and brought the first conflict of brother vs brother. Which brought the death or banishment of the psych one and drove the primarch of the 2nd crazy of guilt and left on his ownto continue the hunt for his lost brother along with maybe some of his legion and the majority might have joined the 13th legion. thats what i think might have happened you never know.

Tell me what yall think?

Denzark
10-23-2012, 02:10 PM
I think this isn't a rules query and is in the wrong place...

Ultisacrifice74
10-23-2012, 08:09 PM
rules query. dude? i dont play the game i just read the books. and just wanted to know others thoughts on the subject.

Nabterayl
10-23-2012, 09:33 PM
... which is fine, but why did you post it in the Rules sub-forum instead of the Background sub-forum? Can a mod move this thread?

Zeshin
10-24-2012, 10:30 AM
rules query. dude? i dont play the game i just read the books. and just wanted to know others thoughts on the subject.I'm sure others thoughts will be expressed just fine in the other thread where you posted this exact same thing.