PDA

View Full Version : T6 Plague Marines and I6 Noise Marines

Xarplo
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
So as far as I can tell, the CSM book doesn't say the Mark of Nurgle or Mark of Slaanesh are included in the profile of their respective Cult Marines. And since the statlines for those units give them T5 and I5, and their wargear/special rules give them Mark of Nurgle/Slaanesh, it seems to me that Plague Marines are T6 and Noise Marines are I6.
Now I realize this may be a typo, but until/unless it's FAQed, these units are pretty awesome (especially Plague Marines with their FNP).
Can anyone see where it says otherwise?

inquisitorsog
10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
CSM p30.
"When a MArk of Chaos is listed in a unit's special rules, its effects will already have been taken into account in its profile"

All cults do list their respective mark in their special rules in the army list.

EDIT: and this is why I hate hard cover over soft cover. It's not nearly durable enough. The frakking book is already starting to have binding issues.

Nabterayl
10-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Page 30, top of the mark box: "When a Mark of Chaos is listed in a unit's special rules, its effects will have already been taken into account in its profile, where applicable."

Xarplo
10-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Ah, there it is. Thanks all.