PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow, Eldar vs Space Wolves...

Lost Vyper
10-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Ooooo righty then....tomorrow i shall know, how sharp the fangs and claws truly are in the SW -army. 1750p and iīm trying to film it also for a batrep, but it depends on the time table. Iīm REALLY looking for this battle, itīs the first time, i play against my friends dogs...letīs see if he has picked up a trick or two playing against BA...but then again, if you havenīt witnessed the Eldar trickery, you just donīt know, do you? :cool:

Iīll be back wednesday to this post, and letīs see how iīm doing then...

Lost Vyper
10-17-2012, 04:50 AM
Ok and the results are in...if you are gonna watch the BATREP and want to keep the ending as a mystery, stop reading now...

So, it was 1750p, Big Guns never Tire and Dawn of War -deployment. I got to choose the table half and start the match. I deployed Eldrad+Clowns, 2 x DAīs with WSīs & 5 x Pathfinders on the table. He stole the initiative and came on with EVERYTHING. Landraider with nastiness inside gunned down a clown but the night fighting saved the others. Drop pod came right in the face of Eldrad+clowns and the grey hunters left Eldrad with one wound!. On my first turn i doomed the hunters and blade stormed + WS shot + Eldrad & clowns shot and got the first blood, boom! My tlBLīs didnt work ONCE in this game (check the batrep for hilarious comments) so the assault began on his turn. Thank God, it was the WS which they took down. On my turn, Doom + other squad blade storm + 2 x 3 War Walkers (from the reserve & outflank) + Eldrad & clowns + Pathfinders killed his assault dudes, except Logan, who Eldrad went against. AGAIN Eldrad didnt deliver (double oneīs on wounding!!!!!) and got wiped out,but clowns got rid of Logan (point each). He destroyed the WW-squadron (point for him). Lone wolf began his creep towards the PFīs. (Here begins the fast forward recap of this match :) )Next round other WWīs took away his scouts nearby, and from reserves pathfinders jumped on a WS, which zoomed out to the objective on his deployment zone. He took down the clowns (all but one) and the pathfinders lost their morale and ran, rhino filled with GHīs got out and gunned down few of the pathfinders, but my WWīs killed 5 of them on an objective and my pathfinders held it. Game ended on turn 5, 10-6 Eldar victory!!!! Good match, my Hornet for example was on the table for one round, shot 2 x BLīs and threw double twoīs!! ABSOLUTELY NO HITS FROM ANY BLīs IN THIS MATCH, funny...except if you are the shooter ;)

ps. Lone Wolf survived, so thatīs in the points for me