PDA

View Full Version : Death Spectres, colouring question.

Deadlift
10-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Just a quick question. I bought some Death Spectres transfers from GW with the thought of painting a few up for a change.

All the pictures I have seen show the right shoulder guard white with the chapter symbol on top and the black shoulder guard black with a white tactical arrow. The transfers however have a black tactical arrow. So am I missing something, and this rather unknown chapter has had a fluff update and both shoulders are now white, or have GW made a **** up ?

Also any other info you guys have on this chapter would be awesome.

I know their albino, fighting ghouls, from the 13th founding and possible raven guard descendants. Read the wiki stuff. But anything else you guys know would be a bonus.

Cheers

Dead

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
10-13-2012, 08:50 PM
It could be interpreted either way, details on those guys are so sparse. The Iron Hands transfer sheet has some white arrows on it, kinda sucks to have to get another transfer sheet just to get the Death Spectres transfer sheet to match the Death Spectres artwork, though.

Personally, I like the asymmetrical coloring better. Makes the chapter symbol look more important than the other markings.

Maybe ebay some Black Reach plastic tacticals with the sculpted-on tactical arrow?

Deadlift
10-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you :)