PDA

View Full Version : Noob Dark Angels 2k list Help

Dakkon426
10-11-2012, 11:39 PM
This is my first attempt at a list so I'm not really sure what gear is worth it or not so please offer any suggestions. and what is worth getting to fill in the remaining points I'm at 1585 so far. Biggest questions are is my HQ worth it, is this army is a good starting point and I was thinking of throwing in a librarian is that a good Idea?

HQ:
Belial - 130

Troops:
Deathwing Terminator - 290
5 x TH/SS
1 x Cyclone
1 x apothecary
1 x Standard Bearer

Deathwing Terminator - 235
5 x TH/SS
1 x Cyclone

Tactical Squad - 210
10 man squad
1 x Plasma Gun
1 x Plasma Cannon
1 x plasma pistol, SGT.
1 x Chainsword, SGT.

Tactical Squad - 210
10 man squad
1 x Plasma Gun
1 x Plasma Cannon
1 x plasma pistol, SGT.
1 x Chainsword, SGT.

Heavy:
Devastator Squad - 255
10 man squad
2 x Missile Launcher
2 x Plasma Cannon

Heavy:
Devastator Squad - 255
10 man squad
2 x Missile Launcher
2 x Plasma Cannon

spaceman91
10-12-2012, 01:28 AM
for all your fears you have done a perfectly good job. I like it. If i was using it though i would take the plasma pistols out (this is just me) because in my forces they always blow up in my face, just the pistols though never the cannons or the guns. For the extra points put in some bikes, some multi melta attack bikes are more helpful then some people think.
Edit:
maybe some rhinos aswell.

White Tiger88
10-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Not to bad, if you want laughs shave off some of the extra devastators for a Dreadnought, Preferably a Contemptor.

Deadlift
10-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Contemptor Mortis

x 2 Kheres Assault Cannon and 1 cyclone missile launcher.

Here is what 1d4chan has to say about them.

Contemptor Mortis (Forgeworld): Probably the best Contemptor variant, this guy trades in fleet for BS5 and Skyfire and Interceptor if it stands still and can mount a big gun in each arm PLUS a cyclone missile launcher. Here's your loadout: ignore everything and take 2 Kheres pattern assault cannons and a cyclone missile launcher. There! You're done. If you find yourself not in range of the assault cannons, move forward and throw down with a couple of BS5 missiles. If you DO have something in assault cannon range, hold still and let the rape flow - your dread will loose a total of 12 S6 AP4 rending shots at 24" on a hapless unit and if you stood still, you can drop 2 more missiles on the poor ****ers ALL OF IT HITTING ON 2'S! You will tear apart tanks, mow down infantry and blast aircraft out of the sky with this ****ing thing.

All for 205pts.

spaceman91
10-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Contemptor Mortis

x 2 Kheres Assault Cannon and 1 cyclone missile launcher.

Here is what 1d4chan has to say about them.

Contemptor Mortis (Forgeworld): Probably the best Contemptor variant, this guy trades in fleet for BS5 and Skyfire and Interceptor if it stands still and can mount a big gun in each arm PLUS a cyclone missile launcher. Here's your loadout: ignore everything and take 2 Kheres pattern assault cannons and a cyclone missile launcher. There! You're done. If you find yourself not in range of the assault cannons, move forward and throw down with a couple of BS5 missiles. If you DO have something in assault cannon range, hold still and let the rape flow - your dread will loose a total of 12 S6 AP4 rending shots at 24" on a hapless unit and if you stood still, you can drop 2 more missiles on the poor ****ers ALL OF IT HITTING ON 2'S! You will tear apart tanks, mow down infantry and blast aircraft out of the sky with this ****ing thing.

All for 205pts.

Or do what he said. makes my bikes feel a bit wimpy.

White Tiger88
10-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Or do what he said. makes my bikes feel a bit wimpy.
Cant go wrong with a pissed off cyborg killing machine...EVER

Anggul
10-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I would also put all of the missile devs in one squad and all of the plasma devs in the other. No reason to split them up.

Dakkon426
10-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks for all the help everyone.