PDA

View Full Version : hellhounds

archimbald
10-05-2009, 02:19 PM
i canny stand the new hell hound, i think the fw ones are far better? anyone else agree??? or have a way of imitating them???

TSINI
10-05-2009, 02:24 PM
forgeworld hellhound is much better, especially the one with the side-slung inferno cannon.

the new one looks great for a banewolf or devildog, but its not "fuel tank"-y enough for a decent hellhound.

my friend has done one with a Coke can, but i dnt have pics i'm afraid.

Brass Scorpion
10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
i canny stand the new hell hound, i think the fw ones are far better? anyone else agree??? or have a way of imitating them???
It's all a matter of personal taste. In this case, I'll have to disagree. I never liked the aesthetics of the Forge World versions, but I quite like the new GW plastic kit, especially after building and painting a couple.

DuskRaider
10-05-2009, 08:41 PM
I actually love the Forge World versions, the Artemia. So much so, I've got three of them! The GW version isn't too bad, but I just wish they had added a large promethium cell.

Kieranator K82
10-05-2009, 09:19 PM
It's all a matter of personal taste.

I totally agree with this statement. I personally find the Forgeworld model's fuel source to look oversized and somewhat 'Orky.' But, you know, I don't have any Hellhounds... yet.

archimbald
10-08-2009, 11:17 AM
It's all a matter of personal taste. In this case, I'll have to disagree. I never liked the aesthetics of the Forge World versions, but I quite like the new GW plastic kit, especially after building and painting a couple.

yeah know what you mean tho but still prefer the fw one

ColCorbane
10-08-2009, 01:00 PM
I quite like the fw turrets but not the hulls. I'm going to convert two of my old hellhounds into devildog/banewolf, just need to get the bits.