PDA

View Full Version : Non Tournament BA list

Lord of the Dead
09-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Looking for a fun 1850pt list for a local gaming night. non tournament so think outside the box.

HQ
Mephiston
W/ honour guard

Elites
Furioso Dreadnought
or
Terminators

Troops
Assault Squads all the way
maybe a death company to put in a stormraven
Fast Attack
Land Speeders
or
Baal Predator

Heavy
Stormraven

Kyban
09-25-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't have my codex atm, can you take an honor guard with Mephiston? He certainly can't join it even if he can get one.

ElectricPaladin
09-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Can you vague it up for me a little, chief?

This is about three different lists, depending on which "or" choice you make. I also have no idea how you plan to kit these squads out, how you plan to deploy them, and how you plan to play them.

I understand that this is meant to be a fun, non-tournament list, but I can't say anything useful if you don't give me an actual list to talk about.

ElectricPaladin
09-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't have my codex atm, can you take an honor guard with Mephiston? He certainly can't join it even if he can get one.

You can. It can be a good excuse to get an honor guard on the table, and also a good excuse for a razorback if you're running that kind of list.

Warpath
09-25-2012, 11:30 AM
You can take an Honour guard unit for every HQ unit you get. It does't matter if they can join or not.

Lord of the Dead
09-25-2012, 12:00 PM
i'm just looking for a fun list that might work or wont work. looking to do something daring,fun and different.

ElectricPaladin
09-25-2012, 12:24 PM
i'm just looking for a fun list that might work or wont work. looking to do something daring,fun and different.

I get that, but if you don't give us enough details to comment, you may as well not bother posting the list and go straight to playing it and drawing your own conclusions.