PDA

View Full Version : Relic Entertainment's Charity Auction

Tribalbob
09-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Greetings BoLS!

I'm Ryan McGechaen from Relic Entertainment and I was hoping I might be able to borrow a moment of your time. Some folks at Relic and I are gearing up to participate in an event called "Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer". Basically teams of players get together, raise $10,000 for the Canadian Cancer Society and then play road hockey from dawn till dusk. All proceeds go directly to the society for research and treatment.

We're pretty close to our goal but we need a bit more - so we're auctioning off some signed swag. Seeing as how a large portion of you guys are warhammer players, I wanted to ensure you got a heads up - we have a pretty good selection of items including some large Space Marine Posters, a Dawn of War 1 poster (all signed) and even an unopened copy of Homeworld 2 signed by the original dev team. If this seems like something you're interested in, please head on over to our ebay page (http://www.ebay.ca/sch/groovecatalyst/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686) and place a bid or two.

Thank you for your time!

Psychosplodge
09-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Cool, but the week before gamesday? poorly timed...

good luck though