PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Battlefoam bags and trays for sale

Mr. Furious
09-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey all,

I have been doing an inventory and reorganization of my hobby stuff. I have come to realize that I have purchased a massive amount of Battlefoam products over the years and need to thin the herd a little because I just don't need this much.

I'm giving BOLS forums a shot before online auctions.

Old style 1520 that comes with a large lower and medium upper section that zip together. Best bag they ever produced, IMHO. Excellent condition. $110.00 + actual UPS shipping.

Old style 432. I don't think I've ever used this bag for anything but storage. Excellent to mint condition. $50 + actual UPS shipping.

Old style 216. Excellent condition. Has the zipper on the bottom to match the top of the 1520 so it allows more modular options. $35 + actual UPS shipping.

I have many feet of Dark Eldar and Space Marine Foam. I'm only missing a couple and have doubles of several of the large vehicle trays so just ask and I'll let you know if I have what you need. All are in excellent condition. $10 per troop thickness tray, $15 per vehicle thickness tray. Shipping costs will be based on how much foam you purchase.

Finally, all prices are negotiable and the more you buy, the better the prices.

If you need pics or more info, drop me a line.

Thanks!

Mr. Furious
09-20-2012, 09:26 AM
The 1520 and 432 are sold along with all of the foam.

I still have the 216 and found some pluck foam to put in it.