PDA

View Full Version : Films You Should Watch For Free On YouTube!

MaltonNecromancer
09-13-2012, 12:40 PM
WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!!

Seriously, there's loads of free films on YouTube now, and loads of them are brilliant. Here's a short list of what I've discovered so far:

(N.B.: do not watch unless you're old enough! We have certificates so we can avoid censorship.)

One of my favourite films of all time - Prince of Darkness (Supernatural horror) (UK15)
Spirited Away (Mythic family adventure) (UKPG)
RED (Action comedy) (UK12)
Graveyard of the Fireflies (Deeply moving drama) (UK12)
The Crow (Supernatural horror action) (UK18)
Dark City (Gothic noir mystery) (UK15)
Dagon (Lovecraftian horror - super gory at times, so be warned.) (UK18)
Day of the Beast (Spanish horror comedy) (UK18)
Rollerball (Ultraviolent sports action sci-fi) (UK18)
No Country For Old Men (Powerful deconstruction of the rugged action hero archetype) (UK18)
Casshern (Insane Japanese action sci-fi) (UK15)
Undisputed (UK15)
Behind the Mask - The Rise of Leslie Vernon (Disturbing postmodern slasher) (UK18)
The Omen (Classic horror) (UK18)
God On Trial (Powerful drama set during the Shoah. Harrowing, so be warned, but the acting is astonishing) (UK18)

Science is awesome!

Also, let me say again: DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH. I'm not kidding.

Gotthammer
09-13-2012, 12:45 PM
P.S.If this video is remove due to copyright or whatever ****, i will always put it up again

Classy.

Kyban
09-13-2012, 12:52 PM
:eek: Free doesn't always mean legal...

MaltonNecromancer
09-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Links removed.

These are all good films, and most of them Need More Love - buy the DVD's! :)

Gotthammer
09-13-2012, 12:55 PM
It also amuses me that Malton is very concerned that underage people not watch the illegally uploaded movies - obey one law, but not the other... :D

On a more constructive note, wouldn't it have been better to promote these films by doing a review / synopsis thread of them and others you like? That way you can share them with people and encourage people to buy them without supporting dodgy practices :)

Edit: I might just make that thread...