PDA

View Full Version : Blight Drones? Thoughts?

Troy Slade Stults
09-12-2012, 01:04 AM
So I play Nurgle, and I try to keep a fairly fluffy list(i.e. I only run squads of 7 etc). So I have been thinking of adding in a flyer, and the only thoughts I can get behind are having only one storm eagle(read into it that Death Guard have problems with keeping vehicles working) or running Blight Drones. I was wondering on thoughts on these two options especially the latter?

daboarder
09-12-2012, 02:37 AM
So I play Nurgle, and I try to keep a fairly fluffy list(i.e. I only run squads of 7 etc). So I have been thinking of adding in a flyer, and the only thoughts I can get behind are having only one storm eagle(read into it that Death Guard have problems with keeping vehicles working) or running Blight Drones. I was wondering on thoughts on these two options especially the latter?

Their flying battle cannons, with a inbuilt 5++ trust me they are awesome. Even better in an epi ally list, but they are realy really cool whatever you take them with.

DrLove42
09-12-2012, 02:50 AM
5+ invulnerable. Means they don't need to evade, as they'd always have the same save.

And yeah they're pretty awesome. I played a guy with 2 when they were skimmers and they messed stuff up...

Chris*ta
09-12-2012, 12:58 PM
The model looks cool, and they were pretty fun to shoot up in THQ's Space Marine.

Wait ... looking up rules in IAA2 ... Hmm, battle cannon with wings for cheap. Good, good.

Not sure where people are getting the 5+ invulnerable, but that may be in the recent Aeronautica book, which I don't have.

Chris*ta
09-12-2012, 12:59 PM
And to reiterate the model looks very cool and very nurgle-y, which should really be enough.

It looks like a lot of fun to paint too.

DrLove42
09-12-2012, 03:08 PM
The model looks cool, and they were pretty fun to shoot up in THQ's Space Marine.

Wait ... looking up rules in IAA2 ... Hmm, battle cannon with wings for cheap. Good, good.

Not sure where people are getting the 5+ invulnerable, but that may be in the recent Aeronautica book, which I don't have.

its a deamon. Gives it a 5+ invuln