PDA

View Full Version : Bel-Annath

Lost Vyper
09-09-2012, 07:51 AM
We have a big gaming day coming next saturday and i thought playing something totally different. HQ choice Bel-Annath opens fourth Heavy slot in FOC, so i thought 2 x 3 WWīs (of course ), DRīs and Warp Hunter. i have to check the points, but few troops in the list, and it should be a whole new ballgame...depending on the missions, Big guns never tire seems to be the best one for this list, but hey, at least couple of the later games are gonna be "beer hammer", so it should be fun list to try out...has anyone used Bel-Annath? Is he any good?

DrLove42
09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
We have a big gaming day coming next saturday and i thought playing something totally different. HQ choice Bel-Annath opens fourth Heavy slot in FOC, so i thought 2 x 3 WWīs (of course ), DRīs and Warp Hunter. i have to check the points, but few troops in the list, and it should be a whole new ballgame...depending on the missions, Big guns never tire seems to be the best one for this list, but hey, at least couple of the later games are gonna be "beer hammer", so it should be fun list to try out...has anyone used Bel-Annath? Is he any good?

Im using him him in a tournie soon, but with 3 wraithlords and a warp hunter.

His big weakness is slack of Runes of Warding. And his powers are the weak ones, so hes a prime candidate for swapping them out
Himself is a combar farseer. The stubborn bubble, his AP2 flamer and stuff makes him good on the front line

Lost Vyper
09-10-2012, 12:23 AM
I noticed it too, but no one usually takes psykers going against me, cos they think i got Eldrad all the time :) .