PDA

View Full Version : latest 40k ork forgeworld models

Korsun
10-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Last week I received my order from Forgeworld that included the ork supa cannon and the covered top truck. Unfortunately the models were missing the instruction / inventory sheet. Has anyone else ordered the latest ork models from forgeworld and had this problem? Not sure if I received all the parts I need to assemble the models. Forgeworld has a long history of not packing all the parts to its models.

Stiff Neck Studio
10-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Forge world packers are horrible. I mean honestly how damn hard is it to take a piece from bin A,B,C,D, and E and place it in a bag with some decent instructions. I recently recieved a thunderhawk from Forge world and it was missing no less than 3 major components, one of wich was the lower fuselage wich is the biggest damn peice to the model. Sad, just sad.

TheKellector
10-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Same here, Korsun. I ordered 4 different Ork models, including the SupaKannon and Half-Trakk, and none of them had instructions. Can't find any on their website either. I really expected more from the "elite" modeling branch of GW.

Javin
10-05-2009, 08:12 AM
I am missing parts from the Armageddon bassy. How did you get your missing parts?

Korsun
10-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Look at your instruction / inventory sheet that should have come with your model. All the pieces are assigned a number. Call FW customer support at this # 011441159168177 and explain the situation to them. I need to call them later in the week when the rest of my FW order comes in and get my instruction / inventory sheets so I'll know if I received all my parts. Its the principle of getting what you pay for and everyone knows FW models are not cheap.

TheKellector
10-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Let us know if you receive instructions for your Orks. If you do, I'll pursue the issue with FW.

Shadow Queen
10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
I swair they cant spell eather,

they spelt frome froom

Korsun
10-08-2009, 05:59 AM
Just got off the phone with FW and they said the Super Cannon and the other smaller gun models ( Kill Cannon, Supa Zapp, ect..) don't come with instruction / inventory sheets because there are so few parts. The half track truck models do come with a set of instruction / inventory sheets. So basicly, you really don't know if you get all the parts to the models you order.

TheKellector
10-08-2009, 08:43 PM
So are they going to send you instructions for your Trukk?

Korsun
10-08-2009, 10:30 PM
yes.. I got the instruction with the first one they released and now that I called them they will send the instruction for the truck with the enclosed cab.

TheKellector
10-09-2009, 06:21 PM
I'll give it a shot then. Thanks again.

The West Coast Knight
10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I have had parts missing from kits in the past before or misscasts however I do find that with a simple email FW will take care of all the problems and more.
Recently I was missing some pieces from a Death Corp Traktor and they just sent me a whole new kit.
I find their customer service is outstanding.
And I am like 9 time zones away from them not in their backyard as it were.