PDA

View Full Version : Good place to buy Jungle Terrain

Ryorus
09-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Hey All

Im looking to buy some good cheap jungle terrain. I know there's a general You get what you paid for thing but i wanted some trees and some other things to make forresty stuff. I could make my own but would just like to see what is available. So please link me up with some good sites you know make good 40K jungle terrain.

Cheers

R

Mystery.Shadow
09-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Have you checked your local Pet Store? Always good (cheap!) terrain in the Fish/Reptile section.

heretic marine
09-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Have you checked your local Pet Store? Always good (cheap!) terrain in the Fish/Reptile section.

if you get some green grassy stuff that you put on bases and put that on some surface that you can glue fish tank trees into that makes good forests, or you could find some other bases or stuff, but a pet store is my favorite place to get jungle terrain

Brent
09-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi, Ryorus-

Your local craft store might be a better bet--lots more selection, and much cheaper prices than a pet store.

I went to my local Michael's and got a bunch of very nice plastic plants for a real good price. I'm sure just about any craft store would have the same stuff.

You can also go to the Michael's website and print out a 40% off coupon....

Good luck,

Brent

heretic marine
09-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Your local craft store might be a better bet--lots more selection, and much cheaper prices than a pet store.

I forgot about a crafts store (the closest one to me is a 30 minuet drive). I can concur with what Brent said.

Mystery.Shadow
09-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Craft Stores can be great sources too. But Pet Stores also have skulls, castles, and all sorts of ruins which also make good terrain.

Lord Anubis
09-11-2012, 07:02 PM
I found some super cheap jungle plants (http://thegrimcheapness.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheap-jungle-plants.html) at the 99 Cent Store (and they're probably at your local equivalent, too).

http://thegrimcheapness.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheap-jungle-plants.html