PDA

View Full Version : Aeronautica: Evasive Rule?

Archon Charybdis
09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
So, I was just looking over my copy of Aeronautica, and once I picked my jaw up from the floor at seeing the ludicrous point cost of the Raven (it's even more ridiculous than the Nightwing), I noticed it had the "Evasive" special rule, which isn't detailed in it's entry, the additional special rules section, or the BYB. Am I missing it somewhere or is this a copypasta/editing error for the "Agile" rule you think?

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
09-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Yeah, if "Evasive" doesn't exist, then they probably mean Agile, wouldn't be the first time they accidentally used a synonym. Evasive might be Agile from an earlier draft of 6th, they must've been working on Aeronautica before 6th was released.

Archon Charybdis
09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Shrouded might make sense too, but they've also got the option to buy Flicker Fields, so who knows? Rant mode on, I just still can't believe the points on the Raven. It's as though they thought, "Hey, we have an old ugly *** sculpt that looks just terrible. How can we further ensure that no one buys one?"

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
09-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Heh, yeah. I was surprised to find out they didn't retire that sculpt after the plastic Deldar flier came out. Hell, looking at the size of it, if I ever wanted to use one I'd just stick wings, extra guns and a flier stand on an extended Venom. Save an insane amount of cash, and get a better looking model? Don't mind if I do~