PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Behind Content Filtering... Help Me Out?

ElectricPaladin
08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm stuck behind content filtering and burning with curiosity about Forgeworld's shipping policy. Can anyone fill me in about the following?

1) What are their shipping policies when selling stuff to Americans?

2) At what point (ie. size of order) do they ship for free?

3) Does that point apply to stuff sent to America?

Thanks in advance.

Dlatrex
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Check your P.M.

Maelstorm
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
I would love to know the answers to the same questions!

ElectricPaladin
08-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Check your P.M.

Thanks.

That's weird. I could have sworn that they had some kind of shipping deal if your ordered a sufficiently insane amount of stuff. Ah, well. I'll just order the entire freaking Tau fleet and the Tetras and the rhino doors all at once and choke up the 15 pounds for fast shipping.

ElectricPaladin
08-31-2012, 02:25 PM
I would love to know the answers to the same questions!

Will, if there's general interest...

How will my order be shipped? And when will it arrive?

Normal mail orders being shipped to the US are shipped by First Class Airmail.

We will always ship your order to you as soon as possible, but if there is any unusual delay, due to very busy periods or an item being temporarily out of production, we will always try to let you know, so please give us a contact phone number or email address.

Orders should normally arrive with you in the US about 7-14 days after we have sent it out to you.

If you think your order should have been delivered already we recommend you check with your local postal sorting office to see if it is being held there as most of the boxes we use will not fit through your letter box!

As a rule, please allow 28 days from date of order for delivery.

How much does shipping and handling cost? And can I pay extra to get faster delivery?

Forge World only charge 15% of the order value for shipping and handling to any non-UK address in the world! We can also offer an Express Delivery option with a shipping time of 2-5 days from dispatch to anywhere in the world. If you are interested in taking advantage of this service please tell us when you place your order, or choose the option from our online store.

Forge World Express Delivery is just an additional £15 per order on top of your normal shipping costs.

ElectricPaladin
08-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Incidentally, I found this on the Forgeworld site:

Orders of £250.00 or more have no shipping charges and are shipped using UPS Express Delivery.

Yay!

Now I just need to buy 250 pounds worth of stuff.