PDA

View Full Version : The Sun and THOSE royal photos

DrLove42
08-24-2012, 01:40 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19364261

I highly advise people to scroll down, click "All Comments" and read those higest rated and lowest rated.

The Highest rated are always such sensible people

Lowest rated are pig **** retarded

On the subject, why has the sun felt it necessary to publish the photos? Other than increase their sales? (Cos everyone knows thats what people buy the sun for ....Royal Wang)

It serve no public interest, the argument that they're easily obtaiinable on the internet is moot. Has the Leveson inquiry spent ages looking into privacy issues just to be ignored?

The palace asked for them to not be published, and yet they still have. Frankly that is a huge issue here. If someone took embaressing photos of you and put them online or in print even after you specifically asked them not to how would you procede?

People are trying to argue its the government and Royalty censoring the media, but its not that at all. Its stopping the media breaching privacy to sell a stroy that has no public interest. Can we just shut News International down and burn every copy of the Sun that ever existed....

/RANT

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 01:49 AM
On the subject, why has the sun felt it necessary to publish the photos? Other than increase their sales? (Cos everyone knows thats what people buy the sun for ....Royal Wang)

It serve no public interest, the argument that they're easily obtaiinable on the internet is moot. Has the Leveson inquiry spent ages looking into privacy issues just to be ignored?

The palace asked for them to not be published, and yet they still have. Frankly that is a huge issue here. If someone took embaressing photos of you and put them online or in print even after you specifically asked them not to how would you procede?

People are trying to argue its the government and Royalty censoring the media, but its not that at all. Its stopping the media breaching privacy to sell a stroy that has no public interest. Can we just shut News International down and burn every copy of the Sun that ever existed....

/RANT

Yeah can't see any issues there, private party, nothing illegal happening, how is this in the public interest?

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 02:08 AM
This my whole issue about celebrities (though I'm not sure Price Henry of Wales is one, royalty yes, celebrity hmm).

The issue is whether or not the press should be able to report on everything.

In the interests of free press the answer has to be yes, as long as it is accurate.

However, one has to consider that these individuals who have stories written about them are people and require their own privacy. Certainly, if I were a celebrity (well other than on here ;)) what I did in public is fine and dandy to get published. I wouldn't expect what I did in private to be dragged through the papers.

The question I suppose really is if Joe Bloggs did the same would we expect to see photos of him? The answer no. The only reason why these are printed is because the person is famous. I mean really, the behaviour is not even exceptional, how many times have you been flashed/flashed people while drunk? How many people have either streaked or known someone who has? Also, it seems to me that people who have very stressful jobs, soliders, medics, nuns, when they let off steam they do so in a very big way.

Exceptional? No. In the public interest? Probably not. Exploitation of someone's privacy in order to increase sales? Yes.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 02:22 AM
Well I think if you're a celebrity that makes a living off your moral stand on some sort of issue and you're caught cheating on your partner with 6 birds in a vegas hotel room - public interest.

A young bloke with his mates, already considered a bit of a playboy, no laws broken - where's the public interest?

But remember whatever happens in vegas, ends up on the internet...

eldargal
08-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Who hasn't had a bit too much to drink in Las Vegas and invited girls up to their hotel room to dance around naked?:rolleyes:

He wasn't photographed taking drugs, fornicating or trashing the place, there were no complaints against him it really is no kind of scandal apart from the fact he didn't ahve any clothes on which is hardly a crime. It certainly wasn't in the public interest. But what really disgusts me is the fact that it will probably sell extremely well and validate the papers decision. So who bears the blame then?

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 02:43 AM
What really disgusts me is that he was obviously loosing the game of strip billards (probably pool, there is an obvious mushroom gag here that I am leaving we alone)

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Who hasn't had a bit too much to drink in Las Vegas and invited girls up to their hotel room to dance around naked?:rolleyes:

me?:(

What really disgusts me is that he was obviously loosing the game of strip billards (probably pool, there is an obvious mushroom gag here that I am leaving we alone)

Indeed he's clearly not very good, let the side down there old chap...

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 02:48 AM
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London

I think it'd be disgraceful if a chap wasn't allowed to have a bit of fun in Las Vegas. The real scandal would be if you went all the way to Las Vegas and you didn't misbehave in some trivial way.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 02:49 AM
lols, he's always good for a good quote...

eldargal
08-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Boris Johnson = win.

It really irritates me when people say Harry needs to grow up. He wasn't photographed running down the strip screaming profanities and waving his phallus in peoples faces. He was in his own damned hotel room with some girls who weren't prostitutes. It is so clearly a breach of priacy I do hope they sue the Sun.

Have to love the Suns logic though 'We'll show you all that the media hasn't lost its balls after being censures over breaching peopels privacy and we will do so by breaching someones privacy! Huzzah!'.

Bloody simpletons.:rolleyes:

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Chris Blackhurst, editor of The Independent

We've taken the decision from the very off that we're not going to publish these pictures. They were taken in a private place, private party, we thought there was an issue of privacy, and that's where we are. He was only doing, let's face it, what a lot of Sun readers do every weekend on stag parties and they don't expect to be on the front page of that morning's paper.

There is no public interest here, the only "debate" that people seem to be having is whether or not what the Sun did was right.
I understand that from their point of view it seems ridiculous that they can't publish something that is already freely available online anyway. But that argument is a slippery slope. If X is availble in country Y, why am I not allowed to have it here?

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 03:06 AM
Well that arguments ridiculous, There's many things available on the internet. That I certainly wouldn't want to see, And most people have that line somewhere...

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 03:31 AM
It is akin to this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19361610

We only find out about it after the fact with no images about it.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 03:38 AM
OMFG what the hell? Who would have thought that a bloke whos done a bit of acting would go out for family meal?

what is the world coming to...

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 03:43 AM
I don't have an issue with that story, it is less Tom Cruise Dines at Local Restraunt, more Local Restuarant Owner has Tom Cruise for Dinner.

The whole theme is more on the owners' experiance, and shameless publicity, rather than what the celebrity was doing.
But I like the way that we have no photographs of him eating and that he was allowed to dine with his family in peace without having to dine at a really expensive place.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 03:47 AM
I can see your point, but it's not news.
Maybe local rag, but the BBC website?

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 03:50 AM
Its an interview that was broadcast on a local (to him) radio station, so that's fine, its just we can access it anywhere!

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 03:52 AM
hmm

DrLove42
08-24-2012, 04:12 AM
Its a problem with modern journalism is that6 its obsessed with the celebrity culture and anything to do with them is more importatn that anything else

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Not just the journos, it seems everyone is. The cult of the personality is strong.

Wildeybeast
08-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Chris Blackhurst, editor of The Independent

There is no public interest here, the only "debate" that people seem to be having is whether or not what the Sun did was right.
I understand that from their point of view it seems ridiculous that they can't publish something that is already freely available online anyway. But that argument is a slippery slope. If X is availble in country Y, why am I not allowed to have it here?

There is no debate. How to make bombs is freely available on line and is of much more use and interest to the general public, but I don't see them publishing that. The UNHCR does grant the right to freedom of press, but it also gives the right to a private life. This is a clear and blatant intrusion into someone's private life. The only way that violation of someone's human right can be morally (and perhaps legally) justified is if there clear public interest. I fail to see how any one of sound mind can argue that pictures of the third in line to the thrones buttocks is in the public interest. There's not even a story there - he went to Vegas, got drunk, met a hen do and had some naked fun with them. How is that news?

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 06:35 AM
. I fail to see how any one of sound mind can argue that pictures of the third in line to the thrones buttocks is in the public interest. There's not even a story there - he went to Vegas, got drunk, met a hen do and had some naked fun with them. How is that news?
It's not, but it's the next blackadder plot...

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Same way this: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/08/40k-ressurecting-old-gaming-aids.html is news?

Wildeybeast
08-24-2012, 07:22 AM
That's what you get for reading the BoLS front page.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Could be worse, he could have ventured into the rules forum...

Wildeybeast
08-24-2012, 07:27 AM
:D

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Or anywhere where the CHS sox are...

Denzark
08-24-2012, 07:33 AM
Prince harry's reputation has incrreased with the Armed Forces...

eldargal
08-24-2012, 07:37 AM
I think it has increased with everyone bar the fifty republicans who still give a damn and a few judgemental simpletons here and there.:rolleyes:

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 07:37 AM
I still want to know if it was pool or billiards

Wildeybeast
08-24-2012, 07:39 AM
The reports say billiards

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Prince harry's reputation has incrreased with the Armed Forces...

Isn't that normal squaddie behaviour once they hit Cyprus post Afghanistan?

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 07:47 AM
The reports say billiards

Yeah, but I think of Billiards and I think either of Billiards or Bar Billiards (with the mushrooms) but the term could also be used for all cue sports, like pool 8 or 9 ball etc.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-24-2012, 07:51 AM
Ah, Vegas... I'd love to go there again

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Las Vegas, home of the single largest source of light pollution in the world

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Oh hell yeah, but the adrenaline rush is glorious.

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Ah Vegas, the spiritual home of the shallow grave...

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Its only because the ground is very cmpacted and hard to dig

Psychosplodge
08-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Not lazy hired goons?

Wolfshade
08-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Probably

Denzark
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
I still want to know if it was pool or billiards

He might have been snookered on the pink fnar fnar...

Denzark
08-26-2012, 02:37 PM
'Nuff Said...

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/denzark/prince-harry-naked-royal-family2a.jpg

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/denzark/292421_10151015816076921_474727449_n.jpg

eldargal
08-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Naked Salutes in Support of Prince Harry (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/prince-harry-gains-support-naked-salutes-las-vegas-photos-article-1.1146314)

Moderately SFW, no actual naughty bits shown.:rolleyes:

Psychosplodge
08-29-2012, 01:16 AM
At least they're mostly female...

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-29-2012, 01:22 AM
It is... rather good.

Psychosplodge
08-29-2012, 01:23 AM
it's certainly.....something

wittdooley
08-29-2012, 08:00 AM
I guess I don't understand why you're all getting so bent over this?

The pictures leaked, they're in the paper. I mean, that's pretty standard, run of the mill type stuff here in the US. Here, Prince Harry is most certainly a celebrity first and some royal figurehead second. It doesn't surprise me that it's being reported on.

But is it that big a deal? Like a few of you already said, he had some drinks with some attractive young women and got naked. I feel like we should be giving him a collective pat on the back rather than chastizing him for his actions. The only embarassing things I can think of are the fact that he's clearly losing the game, or if his boy-parts were baby sized. As we've seen with Michael Fassbender, showing off your junk if you're hung like a walrus is nothing to be ashamed of.

But then again, maybe my perspective is skewed because I live in a country where D-List Celebs intentionally 'leak' sex tapes so that they can move up the Celeb Status Ladder.

DrLove42
08-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Its difference in freedom of speech. And then its about privacy.

Here we've just had a massive inquiry into Newspapers doing illegal things and breaching peoples privacy, to the point that one 100 year old paper shut its doors permanently

So newspapers broaching someones privacy is a bit of a touchy subject.

Then there's the argument of if the public needed to see them. The story was already out, and could be reported on, you didn't need to show the photos with it.

Then there's public interest. You can get away with showing stuff if it can be filed as under the public interest for them to see it. This clearly wasn't.

Finally the Palace had asked the Press not to publish the photos. If someone took a embaressing photo of you and leaked it to the press, even after you asking them not to, you'd not be best pleased i guess?

Wolfshade
08-29-2012, 08:15 AM
This is essentially it, it is not so much that he did what he did, it was more that the Sun's reproduction of them is what is the issue as it is an invasion of privacy just like hacking someone's phone.

Actually, that is a good idea, maybe I should do that and go into journalism...

Denzark
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM
I guess I don't understand why you're all getting so bent over this?

The pictures leaked, they're in the paper. I mean, that's pretty standard, run of the mill type stuff here in the US. Here, Prince Harry is most certainly a celebrity first and some royal figurehead second. It doesn't surprise me that it's being reported on.

But is it that big a deal? Like a few of you already said, he had some drinks with some attractive young women and got naked. I feel like we should be giving him a collective pat on the back rather than chastizing him for his actions. The only embarassing things I can think of are the fact that he's clearly losing the game, or if his boy-parts were baby sized. As we've seen with Michael Fassbender, showing off your junk if you're hung like a walrus is nothing to be ashamed of.

But then again, maybe my perspective is skewed because I live in a country where D-List Celebs intentionally 'leak' sex tapes so that they can move up the Celeb Status Ladder.

Your perspective is skewed because the rebel colonies no longer subscribe to the Divine Right of Kings...

DrLove42
09-14-2012, 01:45 AM
WHELP looks like we've come back to this again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19595221

Ok my question is this...If I used a camera with ahigh power lens to take topless pictures of women on private beaches I'd probably be arrested for some kind of sex crime.

But a newspaper/magazine, thats a different story.

The only good thing to come out of this is that apparantly British papers were offered them first, and they turned them down. Maybe they are learning

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Apart from being an invasion of privacy it's the biggest none story of the year, Young woman sunbathes topless in what's thought to be privacy...

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Don't forget we are in silly season, I'm surprised we haven't had my fruit/rust stain/vegetable looks like Jesus/celebrity x.

In unrelated news I have a potato that looks like wayne rooney

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 02:02 AM
In unrelated news I have a potato that looks like wayne rooney

Doesn't everybody in possession of a potato.

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Maybe :rolleyes:

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Maybe we should have a compiteition thread where everyone can post their potato to see whose is most like?

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 03:07 AM
I could mix things up and put a meatball there

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 03:08 AM
http://www.diaryofanadi.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/rooney_2.jpg

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 03:28 AM
I think you've one, that's the most rooney like potato I've ever seen.

Denzark
09-14-2012, 03:34 AM
That looks to me like the Picard clone in Star Trek Nemesis...

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 03:34 AM
Actually, you might have a point there...

I think I'll just throw my entry in afterall

http://www.fruitphotos.tk/i/potato-pictures-916.jpg

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 03:53 AM
That is glorious

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 03:56 AM
It would be as chips...

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 04:10 AM
After a night out, (s)mashed
http://lespicekitchen.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/mashed-potatoes.jpg

DrLove42
09-14-2012, 04:14 AM
http://static.photaki.com/old-woman-with-a-potato-in-the-sun_394738.jpg

My one looks most like Wayne Rooney. Even got an old lady to go with it

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 04:23 AM
So you saying you hang around those dodgy places waiting for him to emerge? O_O

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 04:23 AM
Wait is Wayne the one on the left of the right?

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 04:27 AM
clearly the potato on the right

eldargal
09-14-2012, 04:28 AM
I think this is silly, people need to get over the idea that a women's breasts are naughty. How much did the magazine pay for the pictures and how much would they have paid for a topless picture of William?:rolleyes: Breaching anyones privacy for such a ridiculous purpose is sick, in the context of what has happened with the paparazzi and the monarchy in the past it is just despicable. I hope the palace suits the paper into oblivion.

Of course they will probably sell very well and be downloaded too because the general population are just as sick in the head when it comes to it.

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 04:36 AM
I think this is silly, people need to get over the idea that a women's breasts are naughty.

Of course they will probably sell very well and be downloaded too because the general population are just as sick in the head when it comes to it.

Naughty? they provide hours of amusement, kinda like a stress ball :D

Consider that the sun is the biggest selling paper, and that the likes of xfactor and strictly dancing on ice are what passes for widely watched television is it any surprise? You can buy a redtop "news"paper and literally find no actual news.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 04:36 AM
I couldn't care less to be honest, so what if royalty are nude? They're humans too after all.

Also Psycho, yes, boobs are awesome.

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 04:40 AM
Well yes, but didn't we decide we didn't say that enough?

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 04:42 AM
This is what annoys me:

In France they will tell you privacy laws that govern the press are much tighter than they are in the UK. It's only half of the truth.

While the French are sniffy about the tabloid culture in Britain many celebrity magazines have been publishing these kind of pictures for years.

France is the home of one of the oldest 'celebrity' magazines in the world - Paris Match.

But these days there are raunchier titles, like 'Closer', who unashamedly indulge in the celebrity gossip.

And they budget for the legal payouts which in this case are seemingly inevitable.

But for editors the fine is worth the risk.

And no doubt this latest edition of Closer will sell out, there will be a bigger print run, a legal tussle to follow - but the end result is a huge profit and priceless publicity.

DrLove42
09-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Boobs are awesome. but it should be a ladies choice who gets to see them or not

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Indeed. As should any part of the body.
It's your body, and as such only people you allow to see it should see it.

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 04:50 AM
Indeed. As should any part of the body.
It's your body, and as such only people you allow to see it should see it.

This is why I wear lycra

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Oh really? I just thought you were a Scuba Enthusiast. :p

Wolfshade
09-14-2012, 05:09 AM
~No, thats the rubber

Deadlift
09-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Dont ask me why because I dont know, but I am a staunch supporter of the royal family. Always have been. I have always hated the way the press has kicked them when their down. The intrusion on their privacy they have to endure, well its a wonder Prince Phillip hasn't shot anyone.....yet.

There are plenty of talentless "celebrities" here in the uk that crave press attention on a daily basis and you only have to line up in a local supermarket and see the garbage on the front pages of pointless mags like closer to see that. Jordan, Peter Andre, Chantelle, Kerry and co are all willing to sell their pointless drivel of their day to day mundane lives to fill countless magazines and papers to quench the appetite of all those bored housewives the country over. These people mean nothing to me.

The Royal family for the most part do a fair bit of the good for the country, Prince Charles though his youth foundations as just one small example. Sure I like to read about them but only positive content please. I have no time for these so-called paparazzi and the type of trash journalism they are involved in. But in the end there has to be a market for it or else the pictures they take wouldn't sell. Personally I blame phenomenon of reality tv shows like BB. I think shows like this have bred a generation who seem to think its acceptable to view peoples lives as "entertainment" and the so called chav demo graph who think celebrity is not necessarily earned by having a talent such as acting or singing but can be gained just by showing how ****ing annoying you can be as a human being. You only have to look at all those woman on Facebook with their fake tans and pouting lips as their profile pic to realise that a life goal for so many now isnt about trying to be a good person, parent, spouse, a career that gives something back like the police, teachers, nurses etc. No these pouting orange cu*ts just want to be as much like those pointless cu*ts on shows like "the only way is essex"

I see it all the time at the gym, When doing my lifting I often use the mirror as a guide so I can watch my form, for safeties sake as breaking my back etc is a real danger. Unfortunately I sometimes have to share the area with these orange blokes who spend as much time staring at themselves as they do lifting their puny weights. I am not a subtle person by nature and I find these fake people just mildly annoying. Its just good for them I don't touch the juice and i am just a fat man who lifts weights lol. I guess they look at me and think I am a brutish unattractive old man because I do not shave me legs and pluck my eye brows, No buddy but I can carry your washing machine up and down a flight of stairs without breaking a sweat. I think I am the better man :P

So yeah basically what I am saying, I think our society is at fault really that so many now find this kind of intrusion acceptable. Kate comes across as a nice girl and i really hope the press don't dog and hound her like they did Diana. I don't care who you are, no one deserves that for just being a member of the royal family. Freedom of the press, **** you.

Luckily I think for Kate she is such a positive popular person to the public generally that any british paper publishing pictures of her topless would see a political and public backlash on an unprecedented scale. Especially with the Levison enquiry being at the stage its at now.

Yeah I like Boobs too, but thats what the wifes for.

DrLove42
09-14-2012, 07:32 AM
What he said, ^^

Good for you Deadlift. The world is a sickening place at times. One of my favourite activities is unfortunalty having some of the ****s i went to school with on facebook, seeing their statuses come up and just say "Yep, i have a better life than you!"

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 07:34 AM
They're certainly a better head of state than the alternative, Who runs the country for 12 months while a sitting presidents out getting himself re-elected?

eldargal
09-14-2012, 08:04 AM
This is basically what I was trying to say. We live in a society where a photo of a womans breasts, something every woman has (more or less) are worth invading her privacy for. Breasts are nice, but you know something is truly wrong with our society when a photo of a specific set is worth breaking the law for as well as abandoning all semblence of morality.

So yeah basically what I am saying, I think our society is at fault really that so many now find this kind of intrusion acceptable. Kate comes across as a nice girl and i really hope the press don't dog and hound her like they did Diana. I don't care who you are, no one deserves that for just being a member of the royal family. Freedom of the press, **** you.

DrLove42
09-14-2012, 08:52 AM
I find this quote HI-LARIOUS

The Sun's editor Dominic Mohan said the newspaper had no intention of breaching the couple's privacy by publishing what he described as "intrusive" pictures.

Hypocritical much the Sun? I could find these pictures on the internet if I wanted to! Why aren't you publishing them for the good of the country?

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Sorry, I was thinking about boobs, what have I missed? :p

Deadlift
09-14-2012, 09:02 AM
See now your going to make me sound a sap TDA, but here is the thing. Behind every set of boobs is a person, sure sometimes the boobs make a nice distraction but you get to a certain point in life and realise that boobs really are just the cherrys on the cake.

I like big cherrys, but I like big hearts too ;)

There is enough girls out there willing to show their pneumatic architecture for a price, let's leave the girls alone that don't.

I found a healthy respect for women got me far more attention than my mates who googled at them like a piece of meat. Having a daughter and sisters helps I guess.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm joking! :D

I am all about personality, the girl I'm involved with now is fantastic and I love her to bits, sure, she's hot, but she's one of the damned best people I know because she's so quirky and intelligent. She's about the only thing keeping me sane! :p

If by some quirk of fate she reads this, I love you darling. :3

Talk about an anchor.

Deadlift
09-14-2012, 09:27 AM

I am all about personality, the girl I'm involved with now is fantastic and I love her to bits, sure, she's hot, but she's one of the damned best people I know because she's so quirky and intelligent. She's about the only thing keeping me sane! :p

Talk about an anchor.

Good for you :D

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Did I out-sap you? Does that mean I win the sap contest?

Deadlift
09-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Looks that way,

Just hope you get the browny points you so clearly deserve. :P

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-14-2012, 09:51 AM
We'll see. :p

She may also murder me. Either way. :D

Psychosplodge
09-14-2012, 10:49 AM

the girl I'm involved with

Your right palm neither has boobs nor counts as a girl you're involved with, plus I doubt it can read :D

Or on the otherhand, do spilll the beans :p

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Nope, no beans shall be spilt. :p

I'm a Dark Angel, I don't spill secrets.

Psychosplodge
09-17-2012, 07:45 AM
I thought you were a glorious viking?

Wolfshade
09-17-2012, 07:48 AM
DA/SW hybrid sucessor chapter! Think of the horror!

Psychosplodge
09-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Big manly brutes that like to cuddle post battle?

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-17-2012, 07:56 AM
I am many things

Wolfshade
09-17-2012, 08:06 AM
I am many things

Or are you?
Maybe you are just suffering from dissociative identity disorder

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
09-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Drugs.