PDA

View Full Version : Badab Campaign Questions & Clarifications

Thor{DoH}
10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Was reading Boarding Actions and want to be clear on unit selection. It says, "Only infantry and units that move like infantry (walkers & monstrous creatures) are allowed". So, we're then ruling out jetpack units, bikes, jetbikes, etc? Basically, anyone that goes on foot and moves 6" is allowable (within the other restrictions given anyway)?

Another question is this. Shipborne Combat makes a few statements in the rules that indicate some items are dependent on the scenario being played, however I can't for the life of me find any of the scenarios for Shipborne Combat. I see some ideas on scenarios you could do but no definitive list of them that define these scenario dependent things, IE: amount of crew for the defender, what the objectives are, if the attacker has reinforcements, and a few more.

Additionally, the Force Tokens. Rules state what units you can take and the points you can spend for your force. The defender uses Force Tokens and later reveals what they are by rolling on a chart. In short, 1-5 results in Crew and 6 results in Marines. Now, what if you have Dreadnoughts or Termies in your defense force? Are we to take the result of 6 literally or if we get a result of 6 we then roll to see which of our defense units it is?