PDA

View Full Version : 9 of them

Turner
08-20-2012, 07:16 PM
You fools! I have acquired my final 3 Scout Sentinels and have already batch built them! (Although it did take my slightly longer than usual to build them because, well, since they are the last 3 I posed them epicly!)

Now, weighing in at an impressive 315pts, taking up all three Fast Attack Slots I give you... 9 Scout Sentinels! (Well not just yet, I mean the last 3 are primed and the other 6 a somewhat crudely painted, because I'm not that great a painting... more of a batch painter what with playing Guard and all)

Tremble before my might! (I just needed to tell some complete stranger, such as yourself, who I've never met and probably will never meet, that someone, somewhere, has not only acquired, but built 9 Scout Sentinels!)

incenerate101
08-20-2012, 07:55 PM
You sir have made my night. Kudos.

da_WaaaghMaster
08-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Be warned, and tremble with fear. For I am coming to Maine simply to flee in terror from your superbly crafted and adequately painted Scout Sentinels!

Demonus
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
I see your 9 scout sentinels, and raise you 9 mostly painted Chaos Spawn! I bought a collection from some dude who for some reason had 9 of them! fear them, for they may shamble in your direction with no armor save, doing d6 attacks at a ****ty weapon skill!!

Maine
08-20-2012, 10:50 PM
In 5th edition, my scout sentinels often more than make their points up killing Space Marines in CC.

Space Marines charge in, pile in, get tied up for a round or two, then eventually cause it to Explode, usually losing 1-2 marines in explosion.

Mr Mystery
08-21-2012, 12:05 AM
I'll go fetch my 2 annihilation barges.....

fuzzbuket
08-21-2012, 12:40 AM
I used to have 5 SWOOPING HAWKS.

shudder in fear. tremble at my terminator priced unit with LASGUNS and paper armour! :P

Kawauso
08-21-2012, 11:41 AM
With the 2 battleforces that just arrived in the mail, I've now got a total of 7 Sentinels. :D They're awesome models.

Got 3 assembled as scouts with autocannons and 2 as armoured with plasma cannons/HK missiles - what to do with the 2 new ones, hmm...

Mr Mystery
08-21-2012, 12:01 PM
With the 2 battleforces that just arrived in the mail, I've now got a total of 7 Sentinels. :D They're awesome models.

Got 3 assembled as scouts with autocannons and 2 as armoured with plasma cannons/HK missiles - what to do with the 2 new ones, hmm...

Nail them to your head. Duh.