PDA

View Full Version : where are the vulture rules with punisher cannons?

dark inquistor
07-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Does anyone have the rules for vultures with punisher cannons

Aristus
07-31-2009, 05:07 PM
There are none, they are presumably appearing in siege of vraks 3 if i remember correct (correct me if im wrong).

Valdore
07-31-2009, 07:24 PM
As Aristus has said, there are none as of yet, I assume they will be arriving in Vraks Part 3, but then I assumed Hector Rex would have rules in Vraks Part 2!

However, as a stop gap, I would suggest using them as either 2 cannons (if your opponent lets you!) Or slightly more reasonably, twin-linked. I don't know what you could do for a points cost though, maybe take a look at the difference in cost between the russes, not got my codex handy though :)

BlueRonin
08-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Actually I would be more inclined to believe that such rules willl appear in Imperial Armor Vol. 8 as it is supposed to feature Elysians Drop Troops vs. Orks.

Jipin
08-01-2009, 01:53 PM
The rules had better be out in Vraks 3, been waiting long enough for Rex's rules, don't want to have to wait much longer for Punisher Cannon Vulture too.

I have heard though that they will be 2 seperate cannons, wether they can fire at different targets or not I don't know, but Heavy 40.... ouchies.

Gotthammer
08-01-2009, 02:09 PM
As the Vulture isn't superheavy I doubt it will be at different targets, but it'll sure be fun at Heavy 40 anyways :D It'd be good if they boosted the range a bit on them though.