PDA

View Full Version : oh dear what lovley responsible mods you have /r/warhammer

fuzzbuket
08-12-2012, 03:59 AM
hi
*warning the reddit mod uses quite a bit of eh, polite language*
okay a confession, i visit /r/warhammer occasionally: mainly though its me posting links for my finished projects for dem pageviews and karma.

sadly one of the mods is ehm... a bit of a c*nt. this is somewhat darkly humourus and should make you appreciate the lovley mods here ^__^

WALL OF TEXT INBOUND. (italics mean that its a sidenote and was not sent)

Darkjediben(mod):Your blog is bad and you should feel bad.
Seriously though, use a human font style, not that artifically kid-style **** font you've got goin on now.
fuzzbuket (me):Oh I was trying to have something diffrent from the rest of the blogosphere...
DJB:Different for the sake of being different is ****ing stupid. Case in point: Your blog.
FUZ:Oh well I know that some people liked it, howevr the blog will be getting redone shortly, and I will take your opinions into account (still lableing someones hard work as ****ing stupid is rather dickish)
(rest of comments: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/y0jfv/my_first_imperial_fist_what_does_reddithammer/)

and now for the fun bit: the PM's

DJB:This is not your personal whining forum. If you can't keep your comments on topic, don't make them. If you've got a problem with that, get the **** back to your ****ty blog.
yep because commenting on the host site is relevant, and YOU were the one derailing the comments

FUZ:You seem rather unhappy (i went through your comments to see if you were always angry/rather unkind) so cheer up and spend some time on /r/awww
Just trying to help.
DJB:Or, better idea, you could slink back to your ****ty blog where you apparently haven't discovered the existence of spell-check (The word is "Namely", btw), and quit bothering the big kids til you finish up with high school. Sound good?
FUZ:sigh

DJB:Hey fun story, dick-for-brains, one does not need to be a blogger (which, by the way...who gives a ****? It's a blog...everybody and their grandmother has one, you're not special) to know that your font sucks. Get the **** over yourself, jesus.
FUZ:Oh dear again with the personal insults. Grow up
DJB:"Grow up" loses a whole helluva lot of its power after you go slinking through somebody's comments looking for ammunition. Head on back to BoLS, where everybody has to suck your metaphorical dick every time you post if you can't handle honest criticism, kiddo.
after you started going through mine (a day earlier i had mentioned i was 15)

FUZ: i wasnt 'looking for amunition' i was seeing to see that if you were a dick to everyone. you also seem to be the only person who is a complete **** on r/warhammer , you can critisise without being a ****.
DJB:Ohh, noo, some teenager with a terrible blog thinks I'm ever so mean on the internet. Is somebody still a little butthurt about the fact that everybody didn't fall all over themselves praising your blog?
yes as i was askin for people to praise my blog? *sarcasm*
FUZ:nope. just that your being a ****. my blog actually was on /r/warhammer before, nobody had a problem with it and i got some noce critisim on some models.
i put my blog on again, wanting critisism and tips from the community on the model and thinking that some people here would like to see the model.
evidently some people did, and i got a few bits of really helful critisism and painting tips.
and frankly even though im a teenager, I really dont see how that affects the post here. now can you stop getting angry at someone who really just wanted to show a plastic toy soldier to some people on the internet.
DJB:First of all, the word is "you're".
Second of all I don't give a **** about the rest of what you wrote, because you're clearly too stupid to be worth my time. **** off now, child.
FUZ:And I love the reasonable mods too.
DJB:Hahaha that's adorable, were you under the impression that I give a **** what you think?
Let me help remove that poor assumption: I am now using RES to block you so that I no longer receive your messages. If you have further problems, use the "message the moderators" button on the sidebar to take it up with the other four. I will no longer get your messages. Feel free to continue screaming into this empty room if you need to fulfill your juvenile desire to get the last word.
hmm i thought you just got the last word?

oh well at least the rest of /r/warhammer is polite and helpful!
so a big thankyou to : duke,bigred,TDA,immortal,goatboy, eldargal(? are you a mod?) and the rest of our great mods here at BOLS :D

and well done for making it though that wall of text! and thanks to the community here as well, ive noticed a few people my age and no one gets undermined or cirtisied due to age :D and your all great people

-fuzz

(yeah i needed to get that off my chest :P)

DrLove42
08-12-2012, 04:05 AM
What a lovely individual.

Surely even for reddit mods and other folk can b

e reported at some level for sending personal attacks.

Wildeybeast
08-12-2012, 04:13 AM
What a lovely individual.

Surely even for reddit mods and other folk can b

e reported at some level for sending personal attacks.

I was going to say that, why don't you report him to the other mods, they can't be happy about such an abuse of power? I'm sure Bigred will be happy to slap TDA back into line when the power goes to his head. :D

eldargal
08-12-2012, 04:20 AM
What an idiot.:rolleyes: Seems like your standard power tripping mod that thinks it's their duty to be obnoxious but can't handle it when someone stands up to/criticises them.

On a related note I too have noticed a lot of criticism levelled at 'young gamers'. Sure some of them might be idiots or rude but that's probably because they are idiots or rude, not because they are young. The Bitter Veteran is far more irritating in my opinion. Nothing is ever good enough, nothing is ever as good as it was when they first started, young gamers don't show the proper respect, in their day they had ot trudge 6 miles through the snow just to buy a single blister back which cost tuppence ha'penny etc.

Wildeybeast
08-12-2012, 04:44 AM
What an idiot.:rolleyes: Seems like your standard power tripping mod that thinks it's their duty to be obnoxious but can't handle it when someone stands up to/criticises them.

On a related note I too have noticed a lot of criticism levelled at 'young gamers'. Sure some of them might be idiots or rude but that's probably because they are idiots or rude, not because they are young. The Bitter Veteran is far more irritating in my opinion. Nothing is ever good enough, nothing is ever as good as it was when they first started, young gamers don't show the proper respect, in their day they had ot trudge 6 miles through the snow just to buy a single blister back which cost tuppence ha'penny etc.

Not that I want to defend the bitter veteran, but some things about GW (namely WD) WERE much better in ye olde days. You got lots of new gaming content, free models, it was cheaper etc etc. Though the trade off of modern times is much better models and paints, postal delivery, interweb forum thingies etc etc.

Mr Mystery
08-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Not that I want to defend the bitter veteran, but some things about GW (namely WD) WERE much better in ye olde days. You got lots of new gaming content, free models, it was cheaper etc etc. Though the trade off of modern times is much better models and paints, postal delivery, interweb forum thingies etc etc.

Nah it's more the 'I've been playing for Xteen years, I r more important, and opinion r more valid' crowd that irk me. For instance, those who seem to feel we want to hear about them demanding to play Rogue Trader in store, with their second hand Slann and Squat armies, then (unsurprisingly) being told 'no' by the Manager. Those who just can't quite seem to grasp that GW are a publically traded company, and have greater interests than what some guy on the Interwebs thinks.

Likewise those who have moved to other game systems, and then insist on hanging around like the proverbial eggy fart berating those with the temerity to enjoy GW games. And don't you dare express a negative opinion of Warmahords or whatever. Clearly that opinion means I've been drinking koolaid.........

Things were different years ago, but I would stop short of saying they were subjectively better. The WD pull outs and card sections were cool, but modern painting and modelling articles are easier to follow, and you get a result closer to the example.

NOW! Onto Mods. I used to frequent 40k Forums for a while, and there was a Mod on there who was, well, the meatus of mods. He'd derail threads, he'd ban people for disagreeing with him. His religious opinions were fairly robust, until someone criticised his (apparently, he is/was a 'Wiccan' and could do spells and stuff.) He really, REALLY didn't like it when I pointed out it's all made up mumbo jumbo. He came back to claim his version Wicca was based on ancient Druidic texts. I don't know how he reacted when I pointed out that the Druids didn't have a written language, because he banned me). Was I being just as bad? I guess you could say that, but he really was an absolute arse to everyone. I'm told he nicked off to found 40kforoldmen.....

eldargal
08-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Certainly WD was better. But it is more the combination of 'nothing is ever good enough' and 'everything was better'. Everything was not better. Look at GW sculpts from ten years ago and compare them to todays, the majority are vastly superior. Go back another ten and the increase in quality is even more obvious.

As an example of what I mean: On Warseer there are a bunch of veterans wo whine CONSTANTLY about WD, demanding new content etc. The May issue comes out with the new flyer rules, four units, a decent bit of content and was there praise for it? No, not from the bitter veterans. One, and I quote, said 'the new rules are outweighed by there being too many big pictures'.

Mr Mystery
08-12-2012, 06:25 AM
I think it's just fasionable to knock WD.

And don't forget, if you don't feel GW games as much as you did, anyone who does is clearly a Fanboi and deserves your derision!

imperialpower
08-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Ah keyboard warrriors the kind of people who get some kind of power trip been able to insult someone who they know they will never see in person, people like that are sad pathetic little cowards who would run a mile if you met them face to face

Wildeybeast
08-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Certainly WD was better. But it is more the combination of 'nothing is ever good enough' and 'everything was better'. Everything was not better. Look at GW sculpts from ten years ago and compare them to todays, the majority are vastly superior. Go back another ten and the increase in quality is even more obvious.

As an example of what I mean: On Warseer there are a bunch of veterans wo whine CONSTANTLY about WD, demanding new content etc. The May issue comes out with the new flyer rules, four units, a decent bit of content and was there praise for it? No, not from the bitter veterans. One, and I quote, said 'the new rules are outweighed by there being too many big pictures'.

Yeah, I don't get that mentality. In many ways, we've never had it better in terms of wargaming. GW is producing fantastic models with the latest technology and there are a healthy number of other companies doing well with their models/games.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Cheers for the shout out fuzz! I appreciate it. :D
I think that I'm doing well as a Mod.
It's people like this jedi guy who give the rest of us a bad name.

Chris*ta
08-12-2012, 09:16 AM
I can't understand why people would spend their time doing that -- surely you've got better things to do -- or at least World of Warcraft ;)

And complaining about younger and/or older gamers? C'mon, they all smell the same ;)

the jeske
08-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Damn so my parents did sell my twin brother west to buy their first washing machine .

ForsakenImp
08-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Take his advice, your font is different just for the sake of being different, and stop getting in yelling wars with mods.

eldargal
08-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Don't be stupid, whether the font is different for the sake of it or not is completely irrelevent, it is his damned blog. He can do what he liked. The mod in question behaved in a completely despicable fashion, fuzzbuket had every right to defend himself.

fuzzbuket
08-12-2012, 12:09 PM
? C'mon, they all smell the same ;)

as someone who uses a insane amount of deoderant i can say that my local gw smells...... alright, not fresh, but not gasmask worthy.

some events and gd's and hobby shops... a gasmask is required (seriously that is why DKOK or steel legion cosplay is so popular :P)

@eldargal

@the jeske
i always knew i was in the wrong family :P (lol im a twin and look nothing like my twin!)

the jeske
08-12-2012, 12:55 PM
He can do what he liked.
wait . a dude can do on his blog what ever he wants and a mod cant do what he wants on a forum he is moding 0_o . Isnt that double standards in work ?

as someone who uses a insane amount of deoderant i can say that my local gw smells...... alright, not fresh, but not gasmask worthy.
I envy you for having such problems 28 years ago , I went out without a scarf and my bus got late , so I got a full treatment of - 39celcius for 49 min and then the same thing when I came back only with stronger wind. Since then smell is no longer something I have to worry about . has it good sides [tournaments, buses , checking dudes at work ] and bad sides too[all food tastes the same . there is sweet , no taste and pain].

fuzzbuket
08-12-2012, 01:39 PM
wait . a dude can do on his blog what ever he wants and a mod cant do what he wants on a forum he is moding 0_o . Isnt that double standards in work ?

well i run my blog. it is mines! no one else has ever or will ever (hopefully) ran it. the blog has content submited by me and almost only me.

on the other hand reddit is not solely ran by 1 mod (there is 5 mods for /r/warhammer) and the content is community generated.

a analogy would be duke (first one i can think of)

duke can write whatever he wants and do whatever he wants on his blog. and no one complains because its HIS blog.
but if he went over the fourms hating and being a c*nt when he is meant to be a responsible mod that WOULD be a problem.

does that make sense?

DarkLink
08-12-2012, 01:55 PM
The jeske also believes that state-sponsored human rights abuse is acceptable because 'the state decides what's legal and what's not', so backing up anything a mod does wouldn't be unusual for him: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/archive/index.php/t-21628.html

Filthspew
08-12-2012, 03:51 PM
On a related note I too have noticed a lot of criticism levelled at 'young gamers'. Sure some of them might be idiots or rude but that's probably because they are idiots or rude, not because they are young.

Exactly!

The thing with young gamers is that they often need a ride home.

Behave or walk :eek:

A few years back I was playing my CSM against my then 7ish years old sons Orks in the local club.

I was explaining a rule and by force of habit used the english word "move"' so he asked what is means, as we are danes.

Immidiately my friend at the next table asked "How does it feel to loose to someone who has to ask what move means?"

Good times :)

Kawauso
08-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Man the guy was a total rage-fountain. And he's power tripping over being a mod - that's hilarious.

But yeah, OP's right that he's a dick. Ah well - guess I'm never going to be hanging out around r/Warhammer

JxKxR
08-12-2012, 07:24 PM
That's why I don't waste my time on other sites. You can't beat the community here at BoLS.

Big thanks to BigRed and all the mods here for maintaining such a great site with the best internet community I've ever experienced.

DarkLink
08-12-2012, 08:24 PM
But yeah, OP's right that he's a dick. Ah well - guess I'm never going to be hanging out around r/Warhammer

It would be pretty funny if someone started trolling him, though.

Uncle Nutsy
08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
and I'm the guy to do it. but.. it's that forum and i don't wanna go there. it just feels like a brain violation.

AnEnemy
08-12-2012, 10:52 PM
I think it's just fasionable to knock WD.

I think it has more to do with the fact that it was a complete waste of money for, at least, three years straight? I mean, I read it because it's one of the few things I don't mind handling while I'm taking a dump.

eldargal
08-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Except it has actually had some decent rules in it the past 6-7 months. WFB Civil War, new scrolls of binding, the flyers etc. So not a complete waste of money. Certainly not as good as it used to be.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 12:52 AM
I love the painting guides they give, that White Scar one has been a gods send. :p

fuzzbuket
08-13-2012, 02:36 AM
I love the painting guides they give, that White Scar one has been a gods send. :p

yes! the WD painting guides are fantastic! and whilst i think the occasionaly beginers ones are somewhate basic, the masterclasses are BRILLIANT!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 02:40 AM
It's helped my Necrons out so much, just finding out how they do bone, respect to White Dwarf.
I like reading their battle reports as well. :D

SotonShades
08-13-2012, 04:21 AM
WD is certainly coming back towards what it should/could be. Long may GW keep up this improvement rate (though I would have liked a slightly more in depth games designers interview for 6th). If they do, I may even get a new subscription. Once I get a job...

I'd also like to say a big thank you to the Mods on BoLS. I think we had all hoped that the days of power-mad, arsehat mods had died out with the expansion of the internet to Broadband speeds, but Fuzz has unfortunately had to find out the hard way that that isn't true. I'm sure the BoLS community makes their jobs relatively easy (after all we are such lovely people, mostly...), but as far as I can tell they deal with the issues far more effectively and politely than this Darkjediben creature. Does someone want to point out to him that a 'DArk jedi' would be a Sith?

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Off-topic: There are Dark Jedi (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Jedi), like there are Rogue Inquisitors.

On-topic: Cheers Soton. :)

eldargal
08-13-2012, 04:34 AM
I've noticed a lot of the younger chaps in my games club were extremely excited about the painting guides too, most of them have been much more enthusiastic about painting ever since.

Deadlift
08-13-2012, 05:35 AM
This DJB is the typical "rude **** hidden behind a keyboard" I just don't get the need to get personal and trash other people's posts to this extreme.

We all have a rant occasionally but this is extreme. Good manners cost nothing.

I don't condone physical violence but after reading his replies to you Fuzz, I would love to have a 1 to 1 chat with this individual. Just for fun.

This is why I stick here on BOLS. It's a genuine community with posters you can actually see yourself being friends with.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 05:38 AM
FWIEND. :D

I love everyone here, you're all gods of rock!

Deadlift
08-13-2012, 05:49 AM
TDA, are you actually a mod now ?

If this is the case, this is amazing and hilarious in equal measure. :D

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Yes, I am Fateweaver, the Moderator of Change. (or the 40k threads, either way)
:D

Wildeybeast
08-13-2012, 06:40 AM
This is why I stick here on BOLS. It's a genuine community with posters you can actually see yourself being friends with.

FWIEND. :D

I love everyone here, you're all gods of rock!

Perhaps this is what the mod meant when he said "Head on back to BoLS, where everybody has to suck your metaphorical dick every time you post" ;)

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 06:47 AM
No....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/uploads/1326173745/gallery_70524_7_9239.jpg

Deadlift
08-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Perhaps this is what the mod meant when he said "Head on back to BoLS, where everybody has to suck your metaphorical dick every time you post" ;)

Nobody should "have" to suck dick, its a reciprocal thing surely :)

Necron2.0
08-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Before going back to school to study engineering, I had a job with "Big Brother" (social services, actually) that involved tracking down people's records. It's amazing what you can find with even the most rudimentary of cross references. Anyway, I did a very little research on this guy. I'm not going to share it, because quite frankly that'd give him more validation than he's worth. I will mention that there is a Friday Night Internet Fight from May 2011 that features him heavily. He's basically a known internet douchebag, who goes by several aliases, and I wouldn't pay him any mind at all.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Your blog is pretty terrible though, its badly laid out, uses a terrible font at a size that makes it hard to read and your spelling is atrocuoius.

You link it all over the place, so you're inviting people to look at it, and if you want them to read what you're saying and take you seriously, those are things that you need to pay attention to. There are standard templates that you can use that will make your blog more attractive and easier on the eye, and most browsers have a spell check. If you want people to read your things, you should try and help them as much as you can.

Also, ditch the ads for your terribly painted models at the top of the page, no one is going to buy them.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Your blog is pretty terrible though, its badly laid out, uses a terrible font at a size that makes it hard to read and your spelling is atrocuoius.

You link it all over the place, so you're inviting people to look at it, and if you want them to read what you're saying and take you seriously, those are things that you need to pay attention to. There are standard templates that you can use that will make your blog more attractive and easier on the eye, and most browsers have a spell check. If you want people to read your things, you should try and help them as much as you can.

Also, ditch the ads for your terribly painted models at the top of the page, no one is going to buy them.

Woah, slow down there champ. I don't like your tone.

It's his blog, let him do as he pleases.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Woah, slow down there champ. I don't like your tone.

It's his blog, let him do as he pleases.

He's putting it into a public sphere so it's inviting critisism, if he wants it to just be his blog, he doesn't have to link it anywhere.

eldargal
08-13-2012, 08:59 AM
There is a difference between criticism and being an arse. You are being an arse.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:03 AM
There is a difference between criticism and being an arse. You are being an arse.

Care to elaborate? In what was was that particularly arsey?
And even so, this is the internet, not a hug box for coddling the developmentaly sub-normal.

Its all true, critisism can be harsh, and in this case should be taken on board. Have you seen his blog? Its awful.

eldargal
08-13-2012, 09:09 AM
You've been unnecessarily rude, you've accused him of picking fights with mods and you've tried to dictate the appearance of his blog and what he does on it.

Using 'that's the internet for you' as an excuse got old years ago. Anonymity doesn't justify being an obnoxious cretin to someone you don't know just because you don't like something about his blog.

I have seen his blog. It is not awful. Saying his painting is terrible isn't harsh criticism, it is being rude.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 09:09 AM
And even so, this is the internet, not a hug box for coddling the developmentaly sub-normal.

Its all true, critisism can be harsh, and in this case should be taken on board. Have you seen his blog? Its awful.

You're awful!
Stop stifling the minds of our younger gamers!

We should be encouraging him, not slanting him for making an effort.

Kyban
08-13-2012, 09:23 AM

I'm pretty sure you just proved her point! :p

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:24 AM
You've been unnecessarily rude, you've accused him of picking fights with mods and you've tried to dictate the appearance of his blog and what he does on it.

Using 'that's the internet for you' as an excuse got old years ago. Anonymity doesn't justify being an obnoxious cretin to someone you don't know just because you don't like something about his blog.

I have seen his blog. It is not awful.

Ok, i wasn't rude until the very last line, lets be honest, and that was hardly unecessary. But I'm going to be now, because, well, you deserve to be patronised a bit because of your terrible forum personality.

I didn't accuse him of picking fights with mods, no where did I say or even imply that, you've invented that because you struggled to back up your attack on me.

I do think, but didn't state there, that he should have been a grown up and taken the criticism on the chin instead of replying back, but thats beside the point.

I didn't dictate anything, I said that if he wants to avoid such critism in the future, and to help him grow his blog readership, he should consider making some changes, because they will make it easier for his readers, thats quite clear and I included examples of how to fix this.

And I don't need justifiction, i have an opinion, and I am hardly anonymous, I use this handle extensively and don't consider it anonymous, there is nothing I am saying here that I wouldn't tell him in real life. Most websites and well trafficed blogs don't look like this, they avoid white writing on black, beacuse grown ups don't think its cool and because its dificult to read in a lot of circumstances (and it looks gross and 90s), a lot of forums u it because they're ran and used by idiots (warseer, dakka dakka). But, most importantly, he uses comic sans, a terrible, annoying font and at like size 20 or something, THAT is obnoxious.

And it is an awful, pointless blog, for the reasons stated above, the awful content, and the haphazard approach to spelling. If he wants to keep it as a personal log and journal, fine, great, I do that myself, I have a personal painting blog where I make notes and put up pictures, its a useful tool to chart progress and give context to pictures for later reference. I don't link that anywhere. You'd struggle to find it.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm pretty sure you just proved her point! :p

Nope, she said I was being rude before I had been, if she said I'd drank a glass of milk when it was still there, doesn't make her right when I drink it in 20 minutes time, does it?

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:27 AM
You're awful!
Stop stifling the minds of our younger gamers!

We should be encouraging him, not slanting him for making an effort.

He has't made an effort and I am dubious as to whether there is a mind to stifle.

Kyban
08-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Nope, she said I was being rude before I had been, if she said I'd drank a glass of milk when it was still there, doesn't make her right when I drink it in 20 minutes time, does it?

Actually she said you're "being" an arse, so that argument doesn't work. Next?

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Actually she said you're "being" an arse, so that argument doesn't work. Next?

You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not, just being a loser geek outcast with no IRL friends doesn't also make you a genius sorry, her saying I was "being an arse" doesn't invalidate when I said because she applied that to what I had previously said, it was in refernce to a specific thing I'd said. How does that work for you?

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Captainparty, you have been issued a warning.
I request that you stop before I'm forced to take further action.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Captainparty, you have been issued a warning.
I request that you stop before I'm forced to take further action.

For what precisely? Or is it forum policy to threaten people without making it clear what they should stop doing?

eldargal
08-13-2012, 09:41 AM
You're right, it was someone else who accused him of picking fight with mods, my apologies.

No, you did prove my point, your initial post was rude and you continue to be so. He doesn't need to take the criticism on the cin, because the onl criticism worth taking is constructive criticism. You have not been constructive, you've been an arse.

You were telling him what he should do on his blog, that is dictating. Of course you are anonymous, you have a forum name, that you use it extensively is irrelevent, it still protects your identity. I also strongly doubt you would be so rude to his face, every self appointed internet critic claims they would but there is no way to verify it, is there. It's much easier to 'tell it like it is' when the threat if being force fed your own scrotum is slim to none.

It is not awful, it is not pointless. Again you dictate. You have no right to say what is or is not pointless in a personal blog. If it gives him pleasure then that is point enough.

You'd struggle to find it.
I'm very pleased to hear it.

The fact is whatever you think of fuzzbuket and his blog, he is worth one hundred of you. He contributes, he is friendly, he is surprisingly mature for his age. You are just a sad, obnoxious little wretch. People like you are a penny a dozen, you drift in, act obnoxious, then get banned/leave and an everyone forgets you were ever there because you contributed nothing.

I'm not going to reply again, because frankly you aren't worth the effort.

To fuzzbuket, keep blogging, and don't change the font, if only to irritate those too stupid to know that snobbery isn't good taste.:)

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 09:43 AM
For what precisely? Or is it forum policy to threaten people without making it clear what they should stop doing?

It is forum policy that you shouldn't go around insulting people, now stop.

Captainparty
08-13-2012, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=eldargal;229388]
The fact is whatever you think of fuzzbuket and his blog, he is worth one hundred of you. He contributes, he is friendly, he is surprisingly mature for his age. You are just a sad, obnoxious little wretch. People like you are a penny a dozen, you drift in, act obnoxious, then get banned/leave and an everyone forgets you were ever there because you contributed nothing.
QUOTE]

Rather that than a liar who's entire internet personaility is some sort of twisted and pathetic wish fulfilment, what paucity of ambition that you choose to lie to try and impress the worst people on the worst regarded forum. And he isn't mature for his age, he's 15 and he still writes like that? **** off.

eldargal
08-13-2012, 09:46 AM
You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not, just being a loser geek outcast with no IRL friends doesn't also make you a genius sorry,
Oh sweet, sweet irony, how I love you and your mum.

Kyban
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
You're an idiot who thinks he's smart, but you're really not,her said I was "being an arse" doesn't invalidate when I said because she applied that to what I had previously said, it was in refernce to a specific thing I'd said. How does that work for you?

Wow, nice comeback. You're clearly being intentionally harsh and handing out personal attacks like crazy, but I suppose I should expect that after all it is the internet, like you said. ;) You also mentioned that you should expect criticism if you post something publicly yet you seem surprisingly offended when receiving it in turn.

The great thing about the internet is it's open for anyone to participate in, just because something doesn't meet your standards doesn't mean that it isn't good or that no one else will like it. I'd tell you to chill out but it seems you enjoy berating others.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Thread closed due to conflict with Forum Policy.

In other news, to alleviate the tension...

BANHAMMER SMASH

http://fifasoccerblog.com/files/2012/02/BanHammer-580x348.jpg