PDA

View Full Version : Question about Chaos demons

Hunter
08-07-2012, 08:56 AM
am currently running a small group , we play more for narrative and am supplying models for everyone.
But they have been getting sic of stomping orks so with the new chaos codex coming up then why not.

so am planing a Nergul paced chaos marine/demon themed army , ther sick of orks so am giving em something to relay be sick about.
But i don't want to overpower my players and i rather build up my own Villains for narrative's sake

my question is , just what consist a healed of nergule "demons of chaos" ? what size ? what kind of base ?

thank you for your time ,Hunter

Diagnosis Ninja
08-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Go with what you want. The only Herald I can think of is the same size as a Bloodletter (Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut), so anything you want is fine.

Hunter
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Go with what you want. The only Herald I can think of is the same size as a Bloodletter (Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut), so anything you want is fine.

sweet , that opens up loads of possibility's for conversions , am going to page threw whfb for something appropriate .

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
08-07-2012, 11:43 AM
The little guy in this two-pack (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/Warhammer_Monsters/NURGLE-DAEMON-PRINCE-AND-HERALD.html) is a Herald of Nurgle, looks like he's mounted on a 40mm base. A 25mm base would probably also be okay.

Hunter
08-07-2012, 12:38 PM
The little guy in this two-pack (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/Warhammer_Monsters/NURGLE-DAEMON-PRINCE-AND-HERALD.html) is a Herald of Nurgle, looks like he's mounted on a 40mm base. A 25mm base would probably also be okay.
thanks for the reference , the model is a tad out of my budget but it good for inspiration

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
08-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, wasn't suggesting to go and buy that one :P It's a pricy two-pack for something as insignificant as a Herald. Just showing that there's an "official" base size for Heralds of Nurgle.