PDA

View Full Version : What am i looking at?

Ryorus
07-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi All

I was flicking through the rule book and got to page 393 (i think it was) it was a giant fold out of guard and marines V chaos and daemons. While looking at this page i looked on the far right at the daemons on the right (khorne ones) and noticed the greater Daemon on the far right that i had never seen before. he appears in a couple of other pics (don't have page numbers but their small images) and wondered if anyone knew what it was.

At first i wrote it off as a simple conversion, but then again in the last rule book the imperial bastion some other units were in the photos there before they were released. What do you guys think?

Ryorus

Gotthammer
07-30-2012, 10:47 PM
If we're looking at ths same picture, all I'm seeing is soulgrinders, bloodthirsters and daemon princes.

ragnarcissist
07-30-2012, 10:54 PM
i count 2 daemon princes, one with wings from a different kit (dont know which, but they look cool), and 4 blood thirsters

side topic: anyone ever play a game that big?? or even close to that?! would take dayyysss

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
07-30-2012, 11:05 PM
The wings on the far right Greater Daemon are the plastic WHF dragon wings that can be bought as bits. A friend used them to convert a metal Hive Tyrant into a Flyrant.

Edit: It's one of Wade Pryce's conversions, his stuff's including frequently in the new rulebook (his conversions were what sparked the "OMG NEW BEZERKERS!" fervor). Go to this page (http://www.freewebs.com/grandmasterwade/khornedaemons.htm) and scroll down to "ASHTARATH". Compare the wings, hair, axe, golden chain-flail.