PDA

View Full Version : Forge world horus heresy book 1 teaser trailer.

Drake Seta
07-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi guys.

Recieved this 1hr ago. It's happening and I'm excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvPhsfqkfc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dire portents wax nigh.

gendoikari87
07-28-2012, 07:27 PM
I better see some mechanicus love here or i'm going to be pIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISED

Mr Mystery
07-28-2012, 07:33 PM
So if there's no Mechanicum, you'll go out drinking with the aim of achieving a superior level of refreshment????

Black Hydra
07-29-2012, 01:14 AM
So if there's no Mechanicum, you'll go out drinking with the aim of achieving a superior level of refreshment????

Is there no better way to celebrate if the Mechanicum aren't featured?

Seriously though, I don't think we'll be seeing much Mechanicus for some time. HH will most likely just feature Marines galore. In fact it sounds like it not's even compatible with standard games. Kind of silly if it's not.

gendoikari87
07-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Is there no better way to celebrate if the Mechanicum aren't featured?

Seriously though, I don't think we'll be seeing much Mechanicus for some time. HH will most likely just feature Marines galore. In fact it sounds like it not's even compatible with standard games. Kind of silly if it's not.

I don't know, the mechanicus had a large part in the HH. The Fabricator General at the time even sided with horus.

but yes, if they aren't featured I will drink until i forget this fact.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
07-29-2012, 08:04 AM
This has already been posted twice.

Autarch
07-29-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm pretty pumped about this. I've been an Eldar only player since 2nd ed., but I've always loved the Imperial fluff, especially all the 30k stuff. This makes me want to pick up a small loyalist Marine army.

Slightly off point but have any of the more old school players getting a decidedly retro feel from GW these days? The new nautical game, 6th edition feels like a 2nd ed throwback with the return of allies, Squats are back in the fluff, and now the Horus Heresy? I've got my fingers crossed for a new edition of Epic.