That is all.

Archon
07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
So they rereleasing the novels? ;)

IŽn order to play HH, iŽve to prox with my csm:cool:

Hope this will be a cool IA book.

RGilbert26
07-29-2012, 02:32 AM
The book won't be Imperial Armour, something different.

Ulthwé Guardian
07-29-2012, 02:51 AM
I thought it would be the Minotaur vs Necron book coming out next but this will certainly do. I wonder why they released the trailer over the weekend?

-
"Book 1" Which kinda implies there's gonna be more than of these books. Understandable really considering how many battles they've included in the Black Library series.
-
"Autumn 2012" - Maybe Autumn it's just the date official announcement or the actual release but this will mean a short wait. It looks like Games Day in September sounds will be a treat, maybe even advanced copies.

A big question that will be on everyone's mind is will they be making models and rules for the Primarchs???????

energongoodie
07-29-2012, 03:14 AM
:D

Let the record show that I am officially excited.

Cpt Codpiece
07-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Raging. Nerd. Boner.

That is all.

This.

finally an actual campaign series other than epic :) now we know why the earlier MKs were being tested by FW eh?

Farseer Uthiliesh
07-29-2012, 04:07 AM
Raging. Nerd. Boner.

That is all.

Same here . . .

Bigred
07-29-2012, 04:18 PM
via Faeit 212

...it would be several books not one (one said 6+ another said, "yeah, 8"), the first of which begins after "A Galaxy in Flames" in terms of Time-Line, so there will not be rules for the Legions before the heresy (i.e. Loyalist Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus, Death Guard, Emperor's Children).

Each book will focus on a specific thread of the campaign toward terra, culminating in a final book which will be the battle for terra itself.

Books will contain expanded fluff for the 2-3 Legions contained within and campaign rules for playing out a particular series of battles with "benchmark" missions that are historic. Think the Badab war campaign.

It is being worked on congruently with Imperial Armour and will not delay or impact the IA series.

There will be new rules for the Legion standard, and will not use "Legion Tactics" (ala Chapter Tactics) variation based on special character, but will instead be edited in some way based on simply nominating the Legion you're using.

The current forecast for models will be upgrade packages -- specifically shoulder pads for the various legions and special characters. These special characters will all be unique and new, and not those from the Black Library series.

Primarchs will be featured and will have models, but are apocalypse only.

The first book is expected for October and will feature Luna Wolves and Dark Angels in terms of fluff and models, but no word on what campaign it will involve.

energongoodie
07-29-2012, 04:33 PM
I want to believe.

Tynskel
07-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I want to believe.

http://noscope.com/photostream/albums/various/I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

Dalleron
07-29-2012, 08:26 PM
As FW is doing The Horus Heresy, does this mean that Primarchs will be in there somewhere? So models and rules? Beefed up special characters beyond the ones in the current game?

Edit. Nevermind, just read the other thread.

Psychosplodge
07-30-2012, 02:23 AM
In before Xenos players

more spas muhreens?

Frostclaw
07-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Who knows? With the Heresy line, maybe we'll see focus of IA shift to Xenos and Guard, away from Marines? I mean, if they're churning out Heresy stuff for Heresy books, and it's all power armor, maybe the sculptors will actually want the break?

Stop rolling your eyes. It could happen.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
07-30-2012, 02:30 AM
In before Xenos players

more spas muhreens?

My augmetic lungs are finding it hard to keep up with the amount of sighing that I need to do.

Psychosplodge
07-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Quick backup batteries on stand-by

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
07-30-2012, 02:45 AM
*muffled grunt of amusement*

Grailkeeper
07-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Just as well they've gotten most of the heresy ear armour marks and a few tanks out of the way already

MarneusCalgar
07-30-2012, 03:05 PM
AWESOME!!!!

Will we see the Emperor miniature or Primarchs only?

ElfSpeaker
08-03-2012, 02:29 AM
I hope we see some of the characters form the HH series as well as Heresy era conversion kits for specific chapters.