PDA

View Full Version : Can I deep strike a destroyer lord with 5 wraiths?

uglytater
07-16-2012, 09:23 PM
I was going through the 6th ed book, and I read on pg 47 the ll Jump Units have the special Rule deep strike. My wraiths and the Destroyer Lord are Jump Infantry, so would that mean I could deep strike them? I'm pretty sure I can, it just sounds like a dream come true, partially cause I'm really happy with the paint job I did on my Destroyer Lord last Saturday.

Thanks!

DarkLink
07-16-2012, 09:36 PM
If you're Jump Infantry, you can deepstrike.

uglytater
07-16-2012, 09:44 PM
And there's no reason my Destroyer Lord can't join my Wraiths, right?

Thanks!

Another Question about crons, since Orikan has a 4+ armor save but a 3+ inv save, will he ever use his armor save?

Kyban
07-16-2012, 10:03 PM
No, wraiths also have 3+ armor they will never use.

Tynskel
07-16-2012, 10:10 PM
No, wraiths also have 3+ armor they will never use.

Not exactly true. In The Daemon Hunters codex, Psycannons ignored Invulnerable Saves. It is quite possible in the future that some weapons will ignore invulnerable saves, but not armor.

Thanatos_elNyx
07-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Unlikely as they have gone to the trouble of removing all weapons that ignore Invulnerable saves.
Though these have been replaced by weapons that kill without causing wounds (Jaws, etc).

Wolfshade
07-17-2012, 03:18 AM
Not exactly true. In The Daemon Hunters codex, Psycannons ignored Invulnerable Saves. It is quite possible in the future that some weapons will ignore invulnerable saves, but not armor.
I was going to say this. :(