PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Sisters Of Battle

commissar camenzuli
07-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Recently i started doing Sisters Of Battle, but also wanted to do a chaos army. So, instead of spending double the money i thought i would create a chaotic sisters army. the battle sisters i use will be daemonettes with bolters, and my HQ Celestine will have extra arms and will have a daemonic coulour of skin. i will post pics when the models are done, please leave your comments about my idea!

Denzark
07-15-2012, 11:49 AM
I think this is an awesome idea.I had an entire sisters army unbuilt and was going to do this but in reverse - use them as a Chaos Space Marine Slaanesh army but using the models.

The high metal content and massive modelling backlog put me off, I shall live vicariously through yours so looking forward to pics.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
07-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Could be fun! Just having Daemonettes with Bolters glued onto their hands might come out looking kinda weird, though. Maybe Dark Eldar Wych torso/arms attached to shaved down Space Marine legs?

I'd suggest not going pure-Slannesh, though. Those tend to wind up cringe-worthy "naughty-nun" affairs. Keep in mind the Sisters are a very violent, militaristic force with a penchant for worship - if we do away with worshipping the Emperor, Khorne feels like a perfect fit...

commissar camenzuli
07-15-2012, 11:58 AM
do they do any female khorne units??? and the dark eldar idea does sounfd a bit too complicated. And Denzark, If you live in the uk, i will gladly take those siaters of battle off your hands.

Denzark
07-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Sorry mate already long gone...

commissar camenzuli
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
damn. ah well, gotta try. my mate says that to make them chaotic would be silly. is he right???

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
do they do any female khorne units??? and the dark eldar idea does sounfd a bit too complicated. And Denzark, If you live in the uk, i will gladly take those siaters of battle off your hands.None of the chaos gods are gender-specific, so no worries there :P You sure about the dark eldar thing? Shaving down the sides of power armour legs isn't too complicated since they have very little detail.

commissar camenzuli
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
nah i prefer easy daemonettes with boltguns. but if you could try it and show me???

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
07-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Well, I mayyyy be getting some wyches later for a different project, so perhaps.

Then again, I vowed to paint my current pile of undone minis first :p

...which hasn't stopped me from sculpting/casting 20 more, but hey.

commissar camenzuli
07-15-2012, 12:24 PM
lol. but yeah, this weekend im gonna get some daemonettes then i will show everyone the results!

ElectricPaladin
07-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm eager to see your pictures. Sounds like a fun project.

Denzark
07-15-2012, 03:53 PM
damn. ah well, gotta try. my mate says that to make them chaotic would be silly. is he right???

No tell him to poke off. Yes you have to avoid 'nunz wiv gunz and big slaanesh boobiez' but it could be done well.

I might do a squad for inclusion in my CSM...