PDA

View Full Version : Free Miniature! No Really!

wittdooley
07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I have an extra plastic Coleman Stryker from one of the many starter boxes I've acquired. While he is a WM fig, he could probably make a really cool Inquisitor via easy conversion.

Free to the first person with over 50 forum posts that sends me a PM with their intent on thE model (and just painting him for S's&G's is perfectly acceptable) and lives in the US (sorry Brit fellows;it would be more expensive to ship him than hes worth).

No strings. Pay it forward.

JMichael
07-12-2012, 10:39 PM
pm sent!

fuzzbuket
07-13-2012, 06:13 AM
damnit make it over 1500 instead of 50 :P

wittdooley
07-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Grats to JMichael. Your Coleman Stryker will be en route most likely tomorrow!

Be on the look out for more of these give aways. I'm purging, and sometimes I'd rather give something away than hassle with eBay.

JMichael
07-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Hooray! Our LGS has a huge week long gaming event every August (with Chess, board games, RPGs, card games and Table Top games) that includes a large Painting competition.

Last year I won several categories and also had the 2 highest scoring models in the entire competition.

I will paint this mini up (and post pics) for the competition!

ragnarcissist
07-17-2012, 01:20 AM
if you have any spacemarine/space wolf models youre willing to give away, id be more than willing to take them off your hands!! being a broke college student, i need any help i can get!!! : )

CrimsonTurkey
07-17-2012, 10:05 AM
If you have any spare nids or grey knights I'd love to have them. At the tail end of 3rd the vast majority of my stuff was stolen and I have not capacity to replace it. I've managed to get the nids up to 1500points and cobble together a terrible 1000 of GKs, but that's it.