PDA

View Full Version : Tyranid Questions

Tepogue
07-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Ok, I have only seen 1 Tyranid army actually on the table in 5th Edition and despite owning a Bug army. I havn't fielded them since 3rd ed. I want to change that. So here's a few questions

Tervigons Brood Progenitor rule - Is this done on a model by model basis or if only 1 termagant is within the 6 inches then does the whole brood benefit from Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands, and Counter Attack?

Venomthropes Same question - model by model basis or only one model need to be in range. I can see the cover save being more model by model since you could focus fire to only hit the models not in range of the cloud cover save.

kjolnir
07-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Ok, I have only seen 1 Tyranid army actually on the table in 5th Edition and despite owning a Bug army. I havn't fielded them since 3rd ed. I want to change that. So here's a few questions

Tervigons Brood Progenitor rule - Is this done on a model by model basis or if only 1 termagant is within the 6 inches then does the whole brood benefit from Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands, and Counter Attack?

The whole brood, and any ICs attached to the brood (per the FAQ).

Venomthropes Same question - model by model basis or only one model need to be in range. I can see the cover save being more model by model since you could focus fire to only hit the models not in range of the cloud cover save.

Same answer as above - all you need is one model in range.