PDA

View Full Version : Sisters of Battle rules?

juliusb
07-03-2012, 03:01 AM
I guess I'm slow but I can't find the SoB codex on GW's site; any help out there? I heard they got a WD codex last but I missed that so how do I get the rules? I'm not fishing for any illegal downloads either; I'd just like to start the army. Thanks!

mathhammer
07-03-2012, 04:48 AM
legally,
Find some place to back the 2 white dwarfs,
illegally
Find some place to download the scanned pages.

dannyat2460
07-03-2012, 04:49 AM
unfortunatly theres no way to buy it now so you will have to ask around to see if anyone has the 2 WDs that its in could always try emailing GW tho see if they can help you out never know could send you it free <not likely> or let you know where you can get it from

The AKH
07-03-2012, 12:03 PM
unfortunatly theres no way to buy it now so you will have to ask around to see if anyone has the 2 WDs that its in could always try emailing GW tho see if they can help you out never know could send you it free <not likely> or let you know where you can get it from

They may actually send a photocopied set to you... I know a few years back I emailed GW asking after the Movie Marine rules and received a photocopied set in the mail.

Lerra
07-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Presumably GW will post a PDF of the Sisters codex on their website soon. The Blood Angel codex that was released in White Dwarf was published on GW's website eventually. Either that, or GW will have an option to pay to download it.

Unfortunately, your best option for now is probably to go find an illegal download or photocopy, and then purchase the real deal when it becomes available. You might be able to buy the magazines on ebay, though.