PDA

View Full Version : Missing Abaddon Shoulder Spike

Tetz
09-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Not sure where the best place to ask this would be, but I figured this might be the best area.

I have an Abaddon the Despoiler that is in great shape... except he's missing one of his shoulder spikes. His left shoulder to be exact.

Anyone have an idea where I could purchase one or even the pair of spikes if needed? I have checked ebay and bits stores, but so far without purchasing the whole model, which I don't need, I have come up empty.

Thanks guys for the help!

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
09-26-2009, 06:15 AM
Unfortunately, there's no particular demand for small pieces of metal special characters. I'd recommend replacing both spike racks with a set from the plastic chaos terminator lord kit (Which has some more impressive trophies on it anyways). The kit comes with two different sets of back spikes, so it wouldn't be wasted in fixing up your Abbadon. Plus, Abbadon's not always going to have the same severed heads on his back all the time.

Tetz
09-26-2009, 07:16 AM
I did think about doing just that, and I do have the extra spikes, they are just quite a bit smaller than the standard spikes but they would work.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
09-26-2009, 07:28 AM
Oh, I didn't know they were smaller, sorry. Maybe you could use spikes from the vehicle accessory sprue? They could probably be shortened to the right size without looking strange.