PDA

View Full Version : Can someone who ordered the Gamer's Edition do me a favor?

Mr. Furious
06-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Hey all,

I ordered the Gamer's Edition on the 23rd and checked my order status today while cruising the GW site. It shows that the first item in my order (which is the Gamer's Edition) is "No Longer Available" and the status as "Order Being Processed". It doesn't say the name of the item no longer available or give me a link to it as it usually does.

Since I'm dangerously OCD and I've never seen that in a pending preorder before I'm sweating this and GW's customer service is closed.

Can someone who preordered the Gamer's Edition check their order status and see what their's says?

Thanks in advance!

TJ_DeOliveira
06-25-2012, 06:16 PM
mine says "order being processed" as well, nothing to worry about!

Mr. Furious
06-25-2012, 07:07 PM
mine says "order being processed" as well, nothing to worry about!

Thanks! I appreciate you registering just to answer my question ;)

TJ_DeOliveira
06-26-2012, 08:54 AM
that's what i do man, i make dreams come true (y)

david5th
06-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Hey all,

I ordered the Gamer's Edition on the 23rd and checked my order status today while cruising the GW site. It shows that the first item in my order (which is the Gamer's Edition) is "No Longer Available" and the status as "Order Being Processed". It doesn't say the name of the item no longer available or give me a link to it as it usually does.

Since I'm dangerously OCD and I've never seen that in a pending preorder before I'm sweating this and GW's customer service is closed.

Can someone who preordered the Gamer's Edition check their order status and see what their's says?

Thanks in advance!

I had this happen and phoned GW on monday to ask, they said that as long its fine because it was registered with them + the confirmation email.

Mr. Furious
06-26-2012, 09:21 AM
All is well. I just received my shipping e-mail from GW minutes ago :D

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully this thread will be useful for others wondering what's up with how their order status is represented on GW's site.

Deadlift
06-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey all,

Thanks in advance!

Dude you made me go all panicky then :p
Mine says the same and when I clicked on the order number it said, dispatched too. Oh yeah :)

Wolfshade
06-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm all excited

Wolfshade
06-26-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm all sad: Order being processed

isotope99
06-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Order being processed here too, and my White Dwarf only arrived this afternoon so I am not desparately hopeful for a prompt delivery this weekend (SE UK) :(

The AKH
06-26-2012, 04:53 PM
My order still reads as "being processed", though a friend of mine who preordered the day after has already got a shipping email.

TJ_DeOliveira
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
they said if you ordered saturday, it should arrive by this saturday, correct?

Mr.Pickelz
06-27-2012, 12:17 AM
"Should arrive" is a bit speculative, I'm goin to take a guess that some will get it earlier than others due to Post office people and time of shipment. :p

olberon
06-27-2012, 03:42 AM
is it saturday already ?!?!?!?!?!?! i let mine shipped to my local gamestore just to be sure, since im not always at home

damn waiting takes a heap of time :D

DrLove42
06-27-2012, 03:45 AM
My gamers edition "shipped" today. Saturday is only 3 days!

Wolfshade
06-27-2012, 03:45 AM
The order below [Gamers' Edition] has now been shipped

Can't wait much longer, how many day's to arrive?

Wildeybeast
06-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Order being processed here too, and my White Dwarf only arrived this afternoon so I am not desparately hopeful for a prompt delivery this weekend (SE UK) :(

Where do you live? Mine arrived on Saturday. They still delivering your mail on horseback?;)

Mr Mystery
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Mine still says 'Order Processing'.

But I'm assured it will be waiting for me in store on Saturday!