PDA

View Full Version : Wolfshade REALLY is Stalking Tzeentch's Dark Agent

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 03:23 PM
I just noticed something. There are a couple of blokes on our forum: Wolfshade and Tzeentch's Dark Agent. Both of them seem to be interesting and thoughtful fellows. Here's the weird part: Wolfsahde almost always posts directly after ANYTHING that Tzeentch's Dark Agent posts. It's almost as if he has the preternatural ability to know exactly when TDA is posting and then is there to give the response. It is weird. I don't think it means anything. Like the Bard says, "It is a tale... full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." But I do find it interesting! Wolfshade, how are you always RIGHT THERE? :p

Wildeybeast
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM
He doesn't have a life and spends all day hanging around on internet forums waiting for someone to post something? ;)

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
He doesn't have a life and spends all day hanging around on internet forums waiting for someone to post something? ;)

No, no... that describes most of us. This goes deeper than that... :)

Wildeybeast
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
No, no... that describes most of us. This goes deeper than that... :)

Speak for yourself. I'll have you know my job allows no time for such frivoulous activities, limiting me to spending evenings, weekends and school holidays lurking on nerd forums.

Deadlift
06-25-2012, 03:55 PM

That just fu*king mean :)

Personally I love their entertaining chitchat, far more entertaining than some of the " stuffy up their own arses, self congratulating intellects " we sometimes get on here.

Keep me smiling lads :D

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 04:18 PM
That just fudgecaking mean :)

There I fixed it for you.

No the job I do requires large database searches and while I am extracting data or compiling code I have nothing else to do.

Or, Tizzy and I are just 'Splodgy's sock puppets

Wildeybeast
06-25-2012, 04:24 PM

Ooh, that's deep. If you are, what does that make the rest of us?

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't know, I know I exist but I don't know if you do, or if you are just a figment of my imagination.

Black Hydra
06-25-2012, 05:02 PM

Dang Wolfshade beat me to the punch but I guess it's appropriate he did it. So long as TDA doesn't mind and only Warp related weirdness ensues...scratch that. Weirdboy weirdness is funner than Warpy weirdness. Unless you guys are into Warp stuff.

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:12 PM
This is all because I was mean to you for liking Apple isn't it Cope ;)

It's either warp weirdness of just hitting that "New Posts" button, I have recently discovered it

Ka-Pow!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cxJ-HVPf44g/TUtgU2WW8KI/AAAAAAAAAOA/-j2otzq_8_U/s320/bayliepuppet.jpg
Alledged photo' of 'Splogy, Wolfie & Tizzy

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:23 PM
This is all because I was mean to you for liking Apple isn't it Cope?

Actually, I was GENUINELY impressed at how often you have posted right after TDA... an impressive feat, sir! :p

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:26 PM
It is just that he and I post often, and he tends to post in new topics then when I get into work I look at the new posts and he has already posted there.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
What is the meaning of this thread? To what do I stand accused? I am in the wrong mood to be toyed with.

Black Hydra
So who's the girl in the pic? If it's by order written then TDA is a.....*gasp....GIRL!

There are no girls on the internet! (eldargal bait and any other girl really.)

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:31 PM
That is part of the mystery.

Also, TDA what are you doing online at this time?

Black Hydra
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
That is part of the mystery.

Also, TDA what are you doing online at this time?

TDA says, "Stalking you!" Impossibru!

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
It is just that he and I post often, and he tends to post in new topics then when I get into work I look at the new posts and he has already posted there.
Dammit, 'Shade! Don't ruin the mystery for me!!!

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Dammit, 'Shade! Don't ruin the mystery for me!!!

Maybe this is all part of the obfuscation of reality

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:36 PM
What is the meaning of this thread?

Slow Monday, really... not much happening in the Gaming Garage (except a never ending discussion about Allies), and yours truly avoiding doing things he needs to (laundry, housekeeping, getting dinner ready, etc) by screwing around on the interwebz...

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
*Newsflash* it's Tuesday

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:40 PM
*Newsflash* it's Tuesday
Perhaps where you are, mate. But for me it is early evening, Monday. That's right, biznatches: I'm broadcasting from the past!

Wolfshade
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Perhaps where you are, mate. But for me it is early evening, Monday. That's right, biznatches: I'm broadcasting from the past!

ZOMG!!11 He's violating time monodirectionality!!
or
In GW there is only GMT

and on that bombshell I am off to bed see you all in 8hrs time :)

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
I came online to check my messages and if anything of note had been posted. I am now going offline, I am in a foul mood.

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
I came online to check my messages and if anything of note had been posted. I am now going offline, I am in a foul mood.

Don't be! There is a real thread that is actually worth following: the one about some guy who got his BRB three days early!

Black Hydra
06-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Don't be! There is a real thread that is actually worth following: the one about some guy who got his BRB three days early!

:eek:

Chris Copeland
06-25-2012, 05:55 PM
:eek:

Wait... uh-oh... do you think the three days early thread is a hoax? That hadn't occurred to me... :(

Black Hydra
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Wait... uh-oh... do you think the three days early thread is a hoax? That hadn't occurred to me... :(

I'd sooner believe the head of GW is a Tzeentch Lord of Change....wait what?

Black Hydra
06-25-2012, 06:17 PM
I was just kidding. I'm reading it right now!

Edit: Most of this stuff is on Faeit. In fact it's almost word for word even the comments. Weird.

fuzzbuket
06-26-2012, 12:26 AM
I don't know, I know I exist but I don't know if you do, or if you are just a figment of my imagination.

im a pigment of your imagination, somewhat teal but with a dash of purple and rainbow for good measure.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-26-2012, 12:59 AM
I was in a foul mood for other reasons.

Psychosplodge
06-26-2012, 01:11 AM
This is all because I was mean to you for liking Apple isn't it Cope ;)

It's either warp weirdness of just hitting that "New Posts" button, I have recently discovered it

Ka-Pow!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cxJ-HVPf44g/TUtgU2WW8KI/AAAAAAAAAOA/-j2otzq_8_U/s320/bayliepuppet.jpg
Alledged photo' of 'Splogy, Wolfie & Tizzy

shhhhh you're telling them all my secret...

im a pigment of your imagination, somewhat teal but with a dash of purple and rainbow for good measure.

A sock puppets sock puppet? Amazing!! :eek:

Wolfshade
06-26-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm a pigment of your imagination, somewhat teal but with a dash of purple and rainbow for good measure.
Fixed it for you :)

First time I read that I read it as a pig-ment as in oink oink, Fuzz sounds sparkley wooooooo