PDA

View Full Version : Raging Heroes Scifi Blood Vestals (DE Wyches)

eldargal
06-25-2012, 09:36 AM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/files/vestal-sf-wip-10_large.jpg
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/files/vestal-sf-wip-01_large.jpg
There is also as questionaire up (http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/6186572-what-do-you-want) asking what precisely you want in a pack of blodothirsty, scantily clad, angrty space elves who want to castrate you for lulz.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Decent female models, me gusta.

bfmusashi
06-25-2012, 12:54 PM
It's hard to imagine them doing acrobatics and being scary killers when their right mammary flopping in the wind. I mean, I assume it's a mammary but Eldar could be from avian or fish stock so maybe it's just some weird extra organ, like the females keep and extra appendix up there.

Mr Mystery
06-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Trouble is, they just aren't a patch on GW's plastics.....

Archon
06-25-2012, 01:01 PM
I like the "Girls with Swords" Range of Raging Hereos a lot and have voted immeadiatly for 1 whip, 3 specials and the rest with sword ... that will make fine Bloodbrides for me DE army.

Like the "Witches" too, but don´t play WFB anymore, but to be honest they are a bit too bareskinned. The praying mantis will make a good addition too my demonettes (i have 3 genarations in use, but have forgo the one with the big crab-claws).

Rapture
06-25-2012, 02:17 PM
What the hell? Only one nipple exposed? This company has clearly lost touch with its target audience.

wittdooley
06-25-2012, 02:52 PM
It's hard to imagine them doing acrobatics and being scary killers when their right mammary flopping in the wind. I mean, I assume it's a mammary but Eldar could be from avian or fish stock so maybe it's just some weird extra organ, like the females keep and extra appendix up there.

Perhaps you need a bit more hands on experience with some perky athletic boobies.

:D

Wildeybeast
06-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Unsurprisngly they look just as good as the fantasy versions. They are producing some good stuff at the moment.

Ulthwé Guardian
06-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Since being introduced to Raging Heroes through BoLS I've always like them. With these gals soon to be released I like them even more. :-)

I just love how their model range can look so dynamic without looking to cartoonish.

eldargal
06-26-2012, 01:47 AM
I have problems with the face of the first one, far too harsh and masculine. As to the exposed devils dumpling, that is actually an amazonian archetype and ancient Roman gladiatrices used to fight topless too. You would certainly experience some discomfort having them bounce around a bit but one imagines the thrill of eviscerating some smelly human woudl compensate for it.

eldargal
08-11-2012, 05:00 AM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/files/vestal-SF-teaser2.jpg

e are just a few days away before opening the pre-orders on the Sci-Fi Blood Vestals! We received a crazy amount of feedback (over 200 of you filled out our survey) and we worked hard to try and incorporate as much as we could in our work. We'll give you more detailed feedback on it in our next blog post.

And now, as we are finishing the final touches (small accessories like grenades and masks), we wanted to give you one last opportunity to take a look at the sculpts before they go into production.

We will most likely open the pre-orders this coming Monday August 13, when we are ready to show you the entire unit and the special weapons and accessories.
If you wish to know more about this, sign up for our newsletter, friend us on Facebook (Asharah Raging), or join our Facebook fan page.
And if you like this, we'd be eternally grateful if you could help us out by spreading the news :-)

The image below has been prepared to be SFW. Let us know if you want the NSFW ;-)
Looking forward to these.

Deadlift
08-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Yeah I like em.
My head says "why have exposed nipples" ? "is that really needed" ?

My heart says "they need bigger tits"

eldargal
08-16-2012, 10:45 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/files/vestal-final-teaser-2.jpg
Another preview, should be up for order/preorder within 24 hours.

da_WaaaghMaster
08-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Sexy, but the high heels are just over the top; though I'm definitely a proponent of the "all fantasy females should have high heels and at least one bare breast" line of thinking. Maybe they are just that skilled they intentionally make it difficult on themselves so their enemies have a fighting chance? Either way, looks like I'm getting some new blood brides, yippee!

Thx for the heads-up Jeff...er...eldargal

eldargal
08-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Pre-orders are up:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/files/sf-vestals-total.jpg
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/6452/products/mask-teaser_1.jpg

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Love that at the bottom "OPTIONAL MASKS", I read it like a movie preview, all dramatic and such. :D

They're quite cool, I like the obvious Hydra Gauntlet replacements. :p

Anggul
08-18-2012, 05:45 AM
I would lose the high heels and clothe the other side. We see stuff like this everywhere, I'm so tired of the same characters in every book, anime, game etc. for some reason fighting in high heels with their breasts out and everywhere just because the designers or clientèle are perverse and easy to please. I don't understand it, if you want that sort of thing just google it, what's the point in paying lots of money and painting models like it?

Anyway, we have the actual Wych models, the only things of real note on these models are easy to convert anyway.

Deadlift
08-18-2012, 06:00 AM
I like the masked heads, nice. But I do think these are designed more for adolescent boys. GW do this kind of think much better and more tastefully IMO.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
08-18-2012, 06:01 AM
BEWBS.

That is all.

eldargal
08-18-2012, 07:12 AM
The background actually has wyches fighting naked, GW doesn't do that because they want parents to come in and buy things for the snot nosed little barstuds they call their children.

Raging Heroes don't have that issue. It's a good thing.:p What is a bad thing is that I forgot to order the heroine with my scifi blood vestals.

Verilance
08-18-2012, 08:26 AM
I dunno what they issue is they are wearing more armour for battle than I have been taught the ancient Greeks did, however before any Historians crucify me. I studied science not History in school :D I am more than willing to be proven wrong

I love Raging Heroes and if I even restart my Dark Elf army (or start a DE 40K one) I know where I will be purchasing from

Kawauso
08-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Decent models, but I prefer the GW Wyches.

The half-naked chest thing seems like more of a Daemonette thing...either way it kind of bothers me that that's something from which GW sort of shies away these days (nipples bad, but Flayed Ones dragging along skinned and butchered torsos are fine).

Verilance
08-18-2012, 08:35 AM
That is because they are knowledgable of the American market :p Torture mutilation and violence are AOK sex or nudity strictly verbotten

eldargal
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Yep, plus they are conscious of where their growth demographic is. Teenage boys would no doubt love to buy topless Witch Elves and Wyches (and daemonettes*) but their mother? Not so much. Unless it's the mother of one of my young games group members who is totally into that but I consider her the exception.

*I prefer the current plastic ones all the same.

Kawauso
08-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Oh I'm -aware- of the reasons. I just see them as beyond stupid.

I'd be much less worried - well, okay, completely unworried - if my young teen/preteen kid (male -or- female) was interested in breasts than in torture and violence. *rolls eyes* Silly America.
Not that I'd see the sort of violence in Warhammer minis as something to shield them from. But if they're mature enough for Warhammer they're certainly mature enough to see a boob or two.

But yeah, they're pretty nice third-party models. Just don't do it for me where Dark Eldar are concerned. I guess it doesn't hurt that GW's DE kits are phenomenal.