PDA

View Full Version : Almost Free Display Bases

wargasmic.experience
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9aiR-OJVEw

Stretch your buck-bang while being sweet, you selfish sods.

The following description Added per DrLove42's request "Sometimes you can get dual usage from household items. Here I show just one way to earn points with your significant other while adding to your hobby stuffs."

^ Hope that helps.

DrLove42
06-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Now do i click the link from the spammy youtube link in the post that insulted me, on the faith it contains anything useful, considering thepost contains no information...

NO

Tynskel
06-17-2012, 09:51 AM
bwahahha. This is hilarious.

wargasmic.experience
06-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Now do i click the link from the spammy youtube link in the post that insulted me, on the faith it contains anything useful, considering thepost contains no information...

NO

Curiosity killed the cat, but it didn't get to DrLove42.

I promise I'm a REAL DUDE with a REAL post.

:D

Wolfshade
06-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Stretch your buck-bang while being sweet, you selfish sods.
What is a "buck-bang" and would I want to stretch it?

wargasmic.experience
06-17-2012, 04:41 PM
What is a "buck-bang" and would I want to stretch it?

"Buck-bang" is a catch-phrase that I have stolen from General Splatton of youtube fame.

Just about all consumers should want to stretch the "bang for their buck".

More buying power = more wargaming supplies = WIN!

fuzzbuket
06-18-2012, 12:26 AM
the little square cocktail stick boxes and lids off vitamin jars (the orange ones) make really nice display's if sprayed black :D

Wolfshade
06-18-2012, 01:48 AM
"Buck-bang" is a catch-phrase that I have stolen from General Splatton of youtube fame.

Just about all consumers should want to stretch the "bang for their buck".

More buying power = more wargaming supplies = WIN!

Oh, I see. "General Splatton" is not something that I have come across

wargasmic.experience
06-18-2012, 02:53 AM
the little square cocktail stick boxes and lids off vitamin jars (the orange ones) make really nice display's if sprayed black :D

That sounds like a great idea, mate. Will have to try it.

Brymm
06-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Those are great looking bases. I don't think I would flock around the edges like you did on your IWO tribute model, it might look better if only the top was flocked. The rest should be that nice looking wood. :) Great idea!

wargasmic.experience
06-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Those are great looking bases. I don't think I would flock around the edges like you did on your IWO tribute model, it might look better if only the top was flocked. The rest should be that nice looking wood. :) Great idea!

Brymm THANK YOU! Finally someone who understands.

Thats what I originally wanted to do but both my wife and my girlfriend advised me to flock it the way you see on the vid. :cool:

Thanks for the input, mate.

heretic marine
06-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Interesting, nice video too :)

Meph
06-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Hah! :D Good one W.E.! :D