PDA

View Full Version : 3forint.com turns 1 years old. A raffle for everyone who follows

Blood Lord Soldado
06-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Hello All!

3forint.com is officially 1 year old today, with 100's of posts on 40k, including tournament recaps from local RTT's,the Bay Area Open, and other So Cal GT's

We occasionally stray into the Warma-Hordes turf, but at heart we are a 40k blog.

To commemorate such a monumental occasion we have decided to do a raffle to all followers and all new members of the blog. We will accept entries until we get up to 50 followers to raffle off a gift card from amazon. So get in fast!

We will also keep the raffle open until the end of the month, when we will be raffling off a new in box Ork Bommer Kit.

Here is a link to the contest and the details (http://www.3forint.com/2012/06/1-year-anniversary-with-raffle.html)

Anyone that enters can also get an awesome 3forint sticker, that is until I run out.

Thanks to BoLS for letting us post links and also their awesome Blog-roll it has been amazing in helping us get to get people on site. I am sure this will continue and we hope to see more and more fresh faces on our blog in the future.

Thank you for your time.

fuzzbuket
06-15-2012, 02:25 PM
wooo someone that does something for their 1 year post

i forgot okay :P