PDA

View Full Version : Columbus, GA

cardcraver
06-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi I am looking to see how many players are in or around the Columbus GA area.

gendoikari87
06-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi I am looking to see how many players are in or around the Columbus GA area.

gwinnett here man.

Defenestratus
06-11-2012, 01:21 PM
gwinnett here man.

What's hilarious is that you and I probably have met and played against each other in the past as I used to play at Phoenix games in Buford.

Am I still blessed with being on the ignore list?

Back on topic - I would recommend the new phoenix but from what I understand its lost its name, and its turned more into a MTG haven. Its also quite a drive from Columbus :P

gendoikari87
06-11-2012, 01:41 PM
What's hilarious is that you and I probably have met and played against each other in the past as I used to play at Phoenix games in Buford.

Am I still blessed with being on the ignore list?

Back on topic - I would recommend the new phoenix but from what I understand its lost its name, and its turned more into a MTG haven. Its also quite a drive from Columbus :P

Nah, I don't hold grudges. Actually I haven't been able to play at pheonix. I've spent most of my wargaming history at Galactic down in statesboro. Only recently moved back up here to the Atlanta area after I graduated. That will change once the new boxed set comes out and I have a teaching job. I just hope the actual certification exam isn't as easy as the practice test on the study guide.

Scruffy Beast
07-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't know about the Columbus area, but there are several of us a bit down the road in the Auburn / Opelika area. We're a bit handicapped by the closest store being over in Montgomery, but we still love our imaginary space mayhem. I have heard that there's a group in the Columbus area that plays at some sort of paintball place, but I haven't managed to track them down yet.