Goochman
05-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Here are some more.

Goochman
05-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Still more Pics.

Goochman
05-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Here are the last ones for now, this is a little project that my wife and I are doing , we hope to finish all 18 Primarchs.

Hope you enjoy

Brother G

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
05-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Nice stuff man!

miteyheroes
05-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Very cool!

Griffotronmachi
05-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Do you scalp these yourself? If so how far along are the other primarchs? they look really cool!

Goochman
05-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Do you scalp these yourself? If so how far along are the other primarchs? they look really cool!

Yep these are home grown. We (wifey and I ) are working on the Iron Hands Primarch Ferrus Manus.
Glad you like them.

Brother G

wittdooley
05-20-2012, 06:30 PM
Yep these are home grown. We (wifey and I ) are working on the Iron Hands Primarch Ferrus Manus.
Glad you like them.

Brother G

Well that's a lie. I have the Russ. It's the old Kabuki one. And I'm fairly certain the Dorn one is, too. My Kabuki Sanguinius looks different than yours, but I think yours is a Scibor.

Regardless, you didn't sculpt them yourself.

Also, highlight your gold a bit with some Mithril Silver equivalent, and spray that shizz with a little Dull Coat. That glossy look is hardly befitting a primarch.

Goochman
05-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Well that's a lie. I have the Russ. It's the old Kabuki one. And I'm fairly certain the Dorn one is, too. My Kabuki Sanguinius looks different than yours, but I think yours is a Scibor.

Regardless, you didn't sculpt them yourself.

Also, highlight your gold a bit with some Mithril Silver equivalent, and spray that shizz with a little Dull Coat. That glossy look is hardly befitting a primarch.

Well first of all, I never said that I sculpt them, what I meant is that is a painting project, so washout who you call a liar, because you don't know me to come and tell me that I'm lying.

Brother G

wittdooley
05-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Dude--

:
Originally Posted by Griffotronmachi

Glad you like them.

You claimed sculpting them yourself.

CrimsonTurkey
05-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Dude--

Glad you like them.

Actually, he claimed that he scalps them. I imagine scalping a pewter model dulls one's knife very quickly.

Goochman
05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Dude--

Glad you like them.

Well, I apologize because that's not what I meant. I still find insulting that you just come and blur out that I was lying without asking what I was talking....
I was hoping you guys like the paint job we do, but it seems that you are more worried about insulting people.

Brother G

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
05-22-2012, 07:54 PM
I was hoping you guys like the paint job we do, but it seems that you are more worried about insulting people.No one's in the wrong here, easy misunderstanding, so best to avoid stuff that could easily lead into a flamewar!

Good paintjobs, by the way. Haven't seen a concentration of Primarch models this thick in a while!

Goochman
05-22-2012, 08:39 PM
No one's in the wrong here, easy misunderstanding, so best to avoid stuff that could easily lead into a flamewar!

Good paintjobs, by the way. Haven't seen a concentration of Primarch models this thick in a while!

Thanks and I agree, let's leave it at that.

Brother G