PDA

View Full Version : New from Avatars of War: Dark Elf Sorceress

Brakkart
05-17-2012, 03:20 AM
AoW have announced their latest figure in what they term a "break release", that is something out of the general theme of the season (the theme currently being their Armies of the Apocalypse units and champions). They have added another Dark Elf Sorceress to their range, who comes with 6 little flames that can be glued where and how you wish to add to her, her base, other figures etc, which is a clever idea I think.

http://www.avatars-of-war.com/esp/web/images/minis/aow48/aow48_blister.jpg

Rather a nice figure too, though I prefer their other Sorceress and the Queen to her.

What I think is most interesting is that she is part of their Warthrone of Saga line, which is for their forthcoming wargame, and not for their existing Arena Deathmatch line. So with any luck one (or more) of the upcoming regiment boxes they are working on will add to the dark elves to go with this character.

eldargal
05-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Pretty, think I'll get one.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
05-17-2012, 04:12 AM
I've always been impressed by AoW, I just want to see some sci-fi stuff.

eldargal
05-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Have they said they are going to do scifi stuff? I thought they were fantasy only, in contrast to Raging Heroes.

I actually prefer this sorceress to the previous one. Prettier face, more languid pose, nice childbearing hips.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
05-17-2012, 04:48 AM
"childbearing hips"? Mother of the Gods. O_O

I don't think they have, but I would like to see it.

Wildeybeast
05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
I get what you mean abotu the hips, very nice and womanly without being out of scale with the rest of the model. I'm not mad keen on the hair or the crazy eyes, but a fairly nice model overall.