PDA

View Full Version : Grundz Industries Needs help designing bases!

GRUNDZ
05-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey guys, is grundz
Not sure if this should be in general, or in painting/modeling, so if this is wrong, feel free to move it and shoot me a PM :)

As some of you may know, I cast stuff, mostly little plasticard things I cant be bothered to make dozens of, however I think the quality of my work and resign formulae are ready for the task.

Having found a partner that is at least 35% as crazy as I am, I'm looking to scale up to making bases for sale, then, larger things, then THE WORLD!

I have several concepts drawn up which look pretty good IMHO, and some concepts that are simple, awesome, and I am shocked have not been seen before, but am looking for more ideas.

So if you are one of those guys that say "boy I'd buy some resin bases if they had ones that were _____" I'm your man!
If you made a bunch of your own bases/stuff and say "hmm this is alot of work I wish someone could make me more for free, or cheap!" look no further!
If you have an army whom you want bases made, then the molds burned, the ashes thrown into a volcano and then blown up, sure why not! (but then it'll be more expensive because I cant make more for other people to enjoy!)

I HIGHLY prefer email because the pm system doesn't keep track of threads and all the re:re;Re;re;REEEEE;'s anger me, so my email is [email protected]
Feel free to spam me with poorly drawn napkin pictures and ideas, If I use your concept, I'll ship you a free set of 10 of your bases!

Once my production is scaled up and I have some cash available, I have some ideas that will turn the third party resin market on its head and dunk it into a big toilet of revelations and awesome.

Feel free to post here as well, but I prefer the actual concept ideas to be super secret pinky swear emailed.

Kaiserdean
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
I sent you a couple of ideas via e-mail, I hope you like them!