PDA

View Full Version : Final 3 days for zombicide on kickstarter

billytwix
05-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Zombicide - about 100 bucks for the game. Loads of extras looks hyper legit
Extras to buy like battlefoam inserts. Dice and whatever else
Project, produced by cool mini. Their last game was super dungeon explore - which is in its 2nd print run.

Oh yeah, if the support goes above a certain ammt, you get to kill zombies with CHUCK NORRIS!

Yeah

energongoodie
05-02-2012, 12:17 PM
I am a backer of this and I am loving the fact that the better it does the more I get! Brilliant. This is the third game I have backed on kickstarter but I have yet to recieve anything. I should be getting my wreck age minis soon though.

Kickstarter is kickass! :D

TSINI
05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
I was perfectly happy just organising my finances, thinking about how to proceed with my cool new zombie game i'm developing

then, in a bored hour at work i wandered onto the lounge, only to stumble into this thread, and BAM!!

my bank account just took one in the kidneys

Cheers Billytwix!! lol

I already got Super Dungeon Explore, bought it for an xmas family game, and was totally blown away with the quality. though my parents took a little pursuading to join in.

This game looks excellent, I could do with the zombies in any case to fill out my collection, but the game itself looks awesome. this years xmas game for sure!

count me as Backer no. 2,425 :D

energongoodie
05-04-2012, 04:36 AM
Another $50,000 and we get a whole new edition added in! Boom!

TSINI
05-05-2012, 07:21 AM
It's absolutely insane, they only needed $20,000 to start, and they've anihiliated the $550,000 mark with a full day to go, and the past 2 days they've been increased by $100,000 per day

So far, for $100 you get the following

1 copy of the standard game:

71 miniatures (28mm "Heroic" scale): 6 Survivors, 40 Walkers, 16 Runners, 8 Fatties and 1 Abomination
•110 mini-cards (42 Zombie cards, 62 Equipment cards, 6 Wounded cards)
•9 gaming tiles
•6 dice
•6 Survivor Identity Cards
•24 advancement counters
•4 Cars tokens (police car and pimp mobile)
•18 Noise tokens
•10 Objective tokens
•12 Door tokens
•6 Zombie spawn tokens
•1 "First player" token
•1 Exit point token

and now you get

• 3 Promo Survivors and their Zombie counterparts: 6 miniatures (these include Dave the Geek (Sheldon from the big bang theory), El Cholo (Danny Trejo as Machete) and Nick Walker (Bruce Willis in Die Hard)
• 4 additional Fatties - 4 miniatures
• 6 additional Runners - 6 miniatures
• 20 additional Walkers - 20 miniatures
• 1 additional Abomination - 1 miniature
• 1 Eagle / Zombie Eagle - 2 miniatures (He's a Chuck Norris lookalike)
• 1 Cardboard Tube Samurai / Zombie CTS - 2 miniatures
•6 custom black dice
•6 glow in the dark dice
•1 T-shirt

Which brings the miniature total up to 112, even before you've added on the additional characters (which come with zombie counterparts) for $10 a pop, and other extras too,

Eva - $10 (the bride from Kill Bill)
• Marvin - $10 (Jules from Pulp Fiction)
• Ivy - $10 (dressy chick with sniper rifle)
• Claudia - $10 (Rosario Dawson looking character)
• White dice set - $10
• Black dice set - $10
• Glowing in the dark dice set - $15 (1 set included at Abomination)
• Duplicate tile set - $20
• Battlefoam trays - $40

NOT TO MENTION A DOWNLOADABLE TILE CREATOR

INSANE!!

energongoodie
05-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Regarding the card board samurai, it doesn't say miniatures it says:

Achieved! This is the official Penny Arcade Cardboard Tube Samurai: Zombicide edition, and his counterpart, the Zombie Cardboard Tube Samurai. If we hit this stretch, everyone who pledges Abomination and above ($100) will receive both versions for each boxed game! Ships together with the Zombie Promo Survivors (est Q2 2013).

billytwix
05-05-2012, 08:46 PM
So in the final 12 hours of the KS, they are 50k away from the 700k stretch which brings even more bonus figs! The ride has been incredible. Get someone in your community to jump on board. I sadly missed out on SDE and am waiting for the 2nd print to be available in the upcoming months. Really excited for this game partially for the frenzy of extras being thrown in left and right with the enormous bard game community support directed toward making it happen. Guillotine games will have a pdf up of the rules soon on their site.

100 dollars = abomination level which gets you hooked with all the freebies. Add 40 for battlefoam. Add 40 for the 4 additional pay characters which come with a zombie alt fig, 8 minis total. Or just buy one/two extra for 10 bucks.

TSINI
05-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Regarding the card board samurai, it doesn't say miniatures it says:

Achieved! This is the official Penny Arcade Cardboard Tube Samurai: Zombicide edition, and his counterpart, the Zombie Cardboard Tube Samurai. If we hit this stretch, everyone who pledges Abomination and above ($100) will receive both versions for each boxed game! Ships together with the Zombie Promo Survivors (est Q2 2013).

So why would that mean 2 copies of the game.

I read it as, at the moment, if you buy the survivor set ($190) then you get 2 copies of the game, but only 1 of each of the extra survivors/zombies, except the cardboard tube samurai who you will now get 2 copies, one for each set (4 for the 4pack, and 6 for the 6pack)

energongoodie
05-06-2012, 05:50 AM
So why would that mean 2 copies of the game.

I read it as, at the moment, if you buy the survivor set ($190) then you get 2 copies of the game, but only 1 of each of the extra survivors/zombies, except the cardboard tube samurai who you will now get 2 copies, one for each set (4 for the 4pack, and 6 for the 6pack)

You are right. I got caught up in the whirlwind! :D
Now it's over $700,000 we get 2 more minis!

TSINI
05-06-2012, 11:34 AM
You are right. I got caught up in the whirlwind! :D
Now it's over $700,000 we get 2 more minis!

Best $165 (£105) I ever spent, a bit more expensive than Super Dungeon Explore, but a whole lot less assembly required, and more minis to boot, not to mention that the minis will be a huge boost to my own zombie game project.

wittdooley
05-06-2012, 11:53 AM
We got to play this pretty extensively at. Adepticon. It was very very fun. Rest assured your money has been well spent.

Zasranets
05-28-2012, 01:53 PM
buy nolvadex (http://wsmurl.com/) is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.
nolvadex (http://ragejay.com/) is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.