PDA

View Full Version : New GW Shipping Policy

L192837465
04-27-2012, 09:41 AM
"Cap'n Games Workshop
Hi everyone, if you happen to live in Spain, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark or Poland then we’ve got some really exciting news for you.

You may have noticed that we’re running a trial of something called Sigmar’s Oath. If you choose Express or Priority Express shipping, and we fail to deliver by the times we state on our customer services pages, then we'll give you Virtual Gift Vouchers for at least the value of your order absolutely free of charge.

Yes, you read that right! We want to make sure you are getting outstanding customer service from us. And of course, you still get to keep your original order as well - the vouchers are our way of saying sorry.

If it’s successful this is something that we may want to roll out to the rest of the world. So let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you about this."

I like the sound of that, they're starting to take some personal accountability for shipping! This would be great stuff if it spread!

What are your thoughts on this new policy?

Wildeybeast
04-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I can't see any negatives to this. Let's hope it is a success and they role it out in other countries. BTW, would you mind linking to where you found this, I couldn't see it on the GW website.

L192837465
04-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Facebook update earlier today. They're really capitalizing on their presence there!

the jeske
04-27-2012, 11:27 AM
damn Russia not mentioned . they never deliver on time here . It is good when it stuff is just 1+ week "late".

Wildeybeast
04-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Facebook update earlier today. They're really capitalizing on their presence there!

Thanks. Make sense for them to put this out on the community first, get some good press. Odd that they haven't mentioned it on the website though.