PDA

View Full Version : Against this list of SW 1500 pts

Saint_Anger
04-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Hi all,

My friend is going to play his Space Wolves against my Chaos Space Marines this weekend, 1500 pts. I’d like to know your opinion how to beat his list, which I expect to be as follow:

HQ
Rune Priest

Elite 1
5 Terminators w Cyclone Missile Launcher

Troop 1
Wolf Guard w Powerfist, Combi-Melta
8 Grey Hunters w Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen
Rhino

Troop 2
Wolf Guard w Powerfist, Combi-Melta
8 Grey Hunters w Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen
Rhino

Troop 3
5 Grey Hunters
Razorback w Twin-linked Lascannon

Fast Attack 1
3 Thunderwolf Cavalries w 3 storm shields, 1 Thunder Hammer

Heavy Support 1
6 Long Fangs with 4 Missile Launchers, 1 Lascannon
Razorback w Twin-linked Lascannon

Heavy Support 2
Predator with Autocannon & Heavy Bolters

Rune Priest will be with a troop in a rhino and stay shooting Living Lightning. Long Fangs will be deployed in cover along with the razorback. Thunderwolf Cavalries are his new unit, so I don’t know if he gonna run it aggressive or not. The other units apart from another grey hunters in rhino will surely dug in cover and stand shooting as he always do(Damn Him, Russ won’t gonna like this!:mad:). What u gonna do when acing this list?
P/S 1 : He played Blood Angels couple of time. And I realize that he is not that good how to make an assault.
P/S 2 : He always use two ruined rhinos at local club as his rhino and razorback, Curse Him!:mad:

Thanks

thelion
04-25-2012, 11:04 AM
wow that is a rough list to fight at 1500pts ive had good luck with my DA list aganst SW by massing fire power aganst the unit that is the most dangerious to you first then working my way down, but since my DA list is a shooting list and i dont know what type of chaos army you have that is about all the advice i can give you i know with my TS list i would try to put a peice of terain between us and try to make him come to me. (i have found that this is very easy to do with SW players if you have a little patince) i hope that helps

DoomMouse
05-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Lash princes, vindicators and obliterators? Use the nastiest units you have available?