PDA

View Full Version : Blood Angel Tatraros Terms

Cpt Codpiece
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
OK guys, im in need of a little help here.

i have my set of tartaros terminators built up (well one guy is in need of his shoulder pads) i have added a few blood drops and blood grails instead of the eagles/crux on the chests and the serg has had his P sword swapped for a glaive encarmine (its only a little bigger than the stock PS).

now all i can think to add more BA details is random blood drop tokens and such from the DC guns.

any ideas?

L192837465
04-18-2012, 03:38 PM
I think you should paint them red.

Cpt Codpiece
04-18-2012, 03:50 PM
:D yeah, i was thinking about that...........

i guess that may make them look a little more BA like :p

phoenix01
04-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Make them sparkley.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
04-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Google pics of the BAngels Space Hulk Termies, should be good inspiration.

In older artwork, the BAngels would have black flamey trim on some armor plates.

Cpt Codpiece
04-19-2012, 04:11 AM
Google pics of the BAngels Space Hulk Termies, should be good inspiration.

In older artwork, the BAngels would have black flamey trim on some armor plates.

yeah i want to try and avoid the recent space hulk image, im an old timer :) so for me the older metal terms are the boys (round T hammers and molded on cyclones FTW oh and the cool storm bolters then were just the best).

im probably gonna avoid the black flames though, i am tempted to make a trim on the fists with GS and do the checks like the old terms but i think sticking with black will be easier :)

and the sparkley comment....... these space vampires come from the real vampire stories not twilight, so no sparkley vamps :eek: here HAHAHAHA

Meph
04-22-2012, 03:49 AM
Here there might be some interesting inspiration.
http://www.blacklibrary.com/Images/Product/DefaultBL/xlarge/Redeemed.jpg

Cpt Codpiece
04-22-2012, 11:05 AM
hehe thanks meph, i was gonna pick that up yesterday too LOL.

but i ended up getting the independant retail only drop pod set instead :D

i'll see if my bud has that book though.

i am thinking of scrolls and ropes (like the death comp) is the image i want to go down.

well i'll have some time this week so hopefully some pics in a day or so :)