PDA

View Full Version : Death Worlds Mission against Blood Angels

Saint_Anger
04-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi All,

I am about to play Death Worlds Mission against Blood Angels. What hazard table should I pick for my opponent if he roll D6 and I gotta choose?

My thanks

thecactusman17
04-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Sorry, Anger, but which mission set are you playing from? Could you give us a link, or tell us the rulebook? Also, could you tell us what type of army you play?

burning crome
04-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Sorry, Anger, but which mission set are you playing from? Could you give us a link, or tell us the rulebook? Also, could you tell us what type of army you play?

Their battle missions in the latest white dwarf. I have no idea what they are and only really hear about them a min ago whist listening to some podcasts, i think by what i hear it to do with terrain.

Saint_Anger
04-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Their battle missions in the latest white dwarf. I have no idea what they are and only really hear about them a min ago whist listening to some podcasts, i think by what i hear it to do with terrain.

Brieftly, there are 3 types of mission to play with this Death World Mission. It assumes that two armies are fighting on a planet that is not stable in its terrain & climate. After rolling a D6 to select a type of mission, each player must roll a D6 at the beginning of each of their turn to see what 'hazardous table' they gotta roll another D6, and on a roll of 1 and 6, my opponent and I can choose the hazardous table respectively. Each table got its own effect on the player's army (That's what I like).:)