PDA

View Full Version : GW... they love the Green

sneakyben
04-14-2012, 03:22 AM
I think that GW read the Interwebz and are trying to mess with our heads... either that or the colour of 6th ED will be GREEN...

Spines of WD look like a picture of a green marine

New painting guide is all about green marines (ok I exagerate, but their is a dark angel on the front)

and clearly as some sort of mind game, the chapter they choose to splash across their front page advertising transfers is bloody green like a Dark Angel (which caught me out until I looked more closely and saw it was clearly not a dark angel.)

:D

fuzzbuket
04-14-2012, 06:21 AM
and now the glasgow GW will go to war with the bankrupt blue marines VS the neddy green marines :P

flekkzo
04-14-2012, 07:30 AM
I think that GW read the Interwebz and are trying to mess with our heads... either that or the colour of 6th ED will be GREEN...

Spines of WD look like a picture of a green marine

New painting guide is all about green marines (ok I exagerate, but their is a dark angel on the front)

and clearly as some sort of mind game, the chapter they choose to splash across their front page advertising transfers is bloody green like a Dark Angel (which caught me out until I looked more closely and saw it was clearly not a dark angel.)

:D

Aurora chapter. Ultramarines successor if I'm not mistaken. I wish I had had that book when I first started paining. It's pretty good.

ElectricPaladin
04-14-2012, 02:02 PM
My Tau are camo green and bleached bone, with dark angels green for the weapons and gold for the metallics. It's a nice color scheme, actually. Things that are green are superior to all things that are not green.

vulkan_tu'shaun
04-14-2012, 04:49 PM
in a desperate, whispering, 1% chance hoping voice: salamanders... salamanders......... salamanders for the new codex and releaseeee.....:D

no chance i know but myself and all the salamander players out there can dream :(

Houghten
04-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Things that are green are superior to all things that are not green.

Ya gotz one fing right in ya weedy life fishboy!

Green iz best!

Wolfshade
04-16-2012, 05:05 AM
and now the glasgow GW will go to war with the bankrupt blue marines VS the neddy green marines :P
Neaowm!